Ryse: Son of Rome is awesome!

#21VamarPosted 7/21/2014 3:43:18 AM
I enjoyed it as well. Its flaws could have been ironed out and made into a better sequel, but given Crytek's financial troubles, that's never happening.
#22Juzten76Posted 7/21/2014 4:22:35 AM
I like it in small doses. It's still the most beautiful game available on consoles. Benchmarks be damned.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#23Exodus_PrimePosted 7/21/2014 5:58:31 AM
Beautiful graphics in the game, I actually prefer the combat in multi player (gladiator mode) that's where the real beef of the game is IMO.

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#24chex81Posted 7/21/2014 6:13:39 AM
excellent short game, underrated
---
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i
#25SlimeSwayzePosted 7/21/2014 9:08:47 AM
I just got an XBone last week and am looking forward to playing this. I know it gets a lot of hate, but so did Knack, and I actually really enjoyed that game. Other than the vast differences in presentation and tone, Knack and Ryse seem like very similar games at their core: linear, combat-focused, and repetitive. With Knack, I enjoyed getting into the rhythm of the gameplay, and I'm hoping Ryse will be the same.
---
Currently Playing: LoZ: Minish Cap, Torchlight 2, and Ys: Memories of Celceta.
#26suicide machinePosted 7/21/2014 10:41:35 AM
wskingws posted...
I enjoyed it too. Just wish it had more weapons to choose from.

diskserious posted...
Agreed. Great game. Hoping to see a sequel someday.

---
Visit M Slender's Wide World of Gorts! Geeks and Sports Fans, unite!: http://m-slender.tumblr.com
GT: M Slender | Xb1 vids: http://www.youtube.com/soulcoffin
#27GeistPosted 7/21/2014 10:45:56 AM
I loved, simply LOVED Ryse, I just had a great time playing it. One of the best new gen entries I feel. I so hope for the rumored mid-evil sequel to come out one day.
---
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.