Name 5 games you wish would be remade, and what would change

#11Omega_BlackPosted 7/20/2014 9:34:35 PM
In order of NeedWant (reference anyone?)

5. Final Fantasy VII: full 3D visuals, better localisation, redone music and sound effects and more content, but using the same turn-based battle system or a hybridization of VII's and XIII's.

4. Shenmue series: updated visuals, better voice acting and localisation, remastered music, even more nooks and crannies and little trinkets and mini games to see and collect and do.

3. Sonic the Hedgehog 4: 2D sprite treatment and Gen/MD physics and far better level design with music made using an actual Yamaha YM2612 or a highly accurate emulation.

2. Super Mario 64: once again, full graphical overhaul, full musical overhaul, more levels, more to see, more to do.

1. Star Fox 64: Even though a 3DS remake was made, it could have been so much more. I'd love it if the visuals were bumped even higher, the music overhauled beyond midi replaced instruments, and for kicks a new galaxy with new worlds and a new threat were added. Add online dog fights, time attacks, leader boards, and you'll have one of my dream games.
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#12nickr2d2Posted 7/20/2014 9:38:04 PM
Freedom fighters: improved graphics, textures, and online Co op.

Battlefield 3: on current gen, with 64 players, improved graphics, and save / progress transfer between platforms.
---
This is my new sig.... yeah.
#13XLegendKillerXPosted 7/20/2014 9:39:49 PM
Resident Evil 1, 2, & 3
Deathrow
NHL HITZ
Rainbow Six 3
The Suffering
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
Ghost Recon the original one with Embassy map
Red Faction
Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
---
Xbox Live - nukkaniiick
#14RPGspleasePosted 7/20/2014 9:41:36 PM
Sudeki....I would finish out the story and make the controls less clunky.

Kotor1,2 next gen graphics please.

Nfl fever. God I miss that series.

Diablo. I would bring back old loot tables buf fix the movement and graphics
---
"Some of this is garbage, most is handheld, and most isn't even in ENGLISH. " Phaseslaethe on Japan's mediacreate numbers