Had to drop some deadweight....

#1rEaPeR_2k4Posted 7/20/2014 1:54:35 PM
I am an exclusive xbox gamer now!!!

I have always been an anti fanboy consumer so I try to make sure I support all brands but honestly I couldn't find a reason to keep the PS4. I own 7 xbox titles compared to just infamous on the ps4. In addition to that:

1. xbox controller is more comfortable

2. xbox live is turning out to be a more stable platform

3. competition is better on XBL

4. microsoft has an epic lineup of exclusives (revivals and new IPS)

I know this probably won't be received well considering the majority people that are going to reply will be misappropriated from the ps4 board. But whatever I know I made the right decision.
---
"Stealing cable is a victimless crime...Like punching someone in the dark." GT:bEg 4 m3Rcy
www.twitch.tv/beg_4_m3rcy
#2Abiz_Posted 7/20/2014 1:58:04 PM
Next year though... Uncharted, Bloodborne, The Order. Sony is known for pumping out exclusives also. It's good the MS is finally step up. Hence the reason I finally bought a x1, but let's not pretend Sony is twiddling there thumbs. This might be the best generation yet from the looks of it. Everyone(even nintendo) are being competitive.
---
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior
#3Road_Kill_666Posted 7/20/2014 2:05:07 PM
Greatness awaits when you finally realized where your true home is. Welcome to true Greatness.
Game on.
#4Juzten76Posted 7/20/2014 2:07:50 PM
It's all about what makes you happy.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#5Road_Kill_666Posted 7/20/2014 2:10:23 PM
Abiz_ posted...
Next year though... Uncharted, Bloodborne, The Order. Sony is known for pumping out exclusives also. It's good the MS is finally step up. Hence the reason I finally bought a x1, but let's not pretend Sony is twiddling there thumbs. This might be the best generation yet from the looks of it. Everyone(even nintendo) are being competitive.

Sony pumps out a lot but for some gamers, its just a whole lot of things we don't even like. Almost all of sonys library doesn't grab me. I actually decided to just get a ps4 for games that I don't play with my friends. So ps4 will be Last of Us, driveclub, dragonage:i., and and maybe elderscrolls.
#6rEaPeR_2k4(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2014 2:10:23 PM
Abiz_ posted...

Over the last gen I owned 3 ps3s so when they get a strong backlog I will get it again. IMO the best weapon sony has is lil big planet. The only game everyone in the house will play.
---
"Stealing cable is a victimless crime...Like punching someone in the dark." GT:bEg 4 m3Rcy
www.twitch.tv/beg_4_m3rcy
#7fanboymaycryPosted 7/21/2014 5:30:45 PM
It's best to play what you like.

No matter what games exist on heavily fanboy populated consoles, the fanbase (or fanbases) always overrate those games just so they can feel justified in sticking to their bias.

If the games you prefer are primarily on the Xbox One (or whatever console) then you have yourself a GREAT time, mister. Congrats.
#8RS_YELARAKAPosted 7/21/2014 5:35:58 PM
I see no need for a ps4 either. I was nothing but bored and disappointed with ps2 & ps3. Nothing on ps4 looks that great, and xb1 lineup looks amazeballs.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA
#9Xerosnake90Posted 7/21/2014 5:38:56 PM
Mental reassurance TC. Enjoy your xbox.
#10SwiftXZPosted 7/21/2014 5:42:55 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
I see no need for a ps4 either. I was nothing but bored and disappointed with ps2 & ps3. Nothing on ps4 looks that great, and xb1 lineup looks amazeballs.

I never had a ps2 but I think your the first person I've seen say they were disappointed with it. Actually I've never owned a sony console. You being harsh man?
---
GT:SwiftXZ