Had to drop some deadweight....

#11NeoAndurilPosted 7/21/2014 5:45:27 PM
SwiftXZ posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
I see no need for a ps4 either. I was nothing but bored and disappointed with ps2 & ps3. Nothing on ps4 looks that great, and xb1 lineup looks amazeballs.

I never had a ps2 but I think your the first person I've seen say they were disappointed with it. Actually I've never owned a sony console. You being harsh man?

Nope he's lying to get attention. Per usual around here.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#12Jedi454Posted 7/21/2014 5:48:19 PM
Welcome home TC, we don't need to resolution and indies to justify our purchase, we simply enjoy games.
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#13RS_YELARAKAPosted 7/21/2014 5:49:17 PM
SwiftXZ posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
I see no need for a ps4 either. I was nothing but bored and disappointed with ps2 & ps3. Nothing on ps4 looks that great, and xb1 lineup looks amazeballs.

I never had a ps2 but I think your the first person I've seen say they were disappointed with it. Actually I've never owned a sony console. You being harsh man?

Nope, being honest. Ps2 got sent to second string behind my gamecube. Then its disc drive went out later and i barely played the thing. There was nothing I liked really, bored with it. Ps3 I only had 6 months, bought like 6 games and didn't get excited or have the urge to play it. Nothing in the library screamed at me. So I got a Wii and an XB360. Really enjoyed the 360 a ton so stuck with it. Love my xb1 just as much.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA
#14md22mdrxPosted 7/21/2014 6:16:07 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...

^ LOL ... xb1 lineup looks amazeballs? In what universe?
#15SpikeTheSpaceCowboyPosted 7/21/2014 6:20:35 PM
md22mdrx posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

In the universe where Halo: Master Chief Collection, Sunset Overdrive, Dragon Age Inquisition, Forza Horizon 2, Quantum Break, Halo 5, Gears of War 4, Scalebound, Ori and the Blind Forest and many other MS exclusives look interesting to you. Basically the complete opposite universe that you are in apparently.
---
GamerTag: MA5T3R SPIKE
"Be water my friend"
#16GuyFawkes5Posted 7/21/2014 6:23:41 PM
hey what ever floats your boat, but honestly tho once Sony releases good titles its gonna suck(if) you decide to repurchase the ps4 when it could have just easily been boxed up an stored an hooked up again later.
---
Down With Big Brother!!!
#17GuyFawkes5Posted 7/21/2014 6:24:52 PM
SpikeTheSpaceCowboy posted...
md22mdrx posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

In the universe where Halo: Master Chief Collection, Sunset Overdrive, Dragon Age Inquisition, Forza Horizon 2, Quantum Break, Halo 5, Gears of War 4, Scalebound, Ori and the Blind Forest and many other MS exclusives look interesting to you. Basically the complete opposite universe that you are in apparently.

I wouldn't hold my breath for Gears 4, Judgement was pretty crappy.
---
Down With Big Brother!!!
#18RPGspleasePosted 7/21/2014 6:28:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#19SpikeTheSpaceCowboyPosted 7/21/2014 6:29:47 PM
GuyFawkes5 posted...
md22mdrx posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

Gears wasn't my cup of tea either, but others like it. Just thought I'd mention exclusives that others like besides me. Kind of adds to my point.
---
GamerTag: MA5T3R SPIKE
"Be water my friend"
#20GuyFawkes5Posted 7/21/2014 6:30:50 PM
GuyFawkes5 posted...
md22mdrx posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

Gears wasn't my cup of tea either, but others like it. Just thought I'd mention exclusives that others like besides me. Kind of adds to my point.

gotcha =)
---
Down With Big Brother!!!