Halo 3
23.08% (36 votes)
Halo 3: ODST
5.13% (8 votes)
Halo: Reach
13.46% (21 votes)
Halo 4
7.69% (12 votes)
Halo 5 will be better than all 6 earlier installments combined!
2.56% (4 votes)
I think Halo sucks and I have no purpose being in this thread!
8.33% (13 votes)
This poll is now closed.
With everyone now claiming that Bungie are a bunch of scrubs despite being the creators of Xbox's flagship game series I thought now would be a good time to see which Halo is considered the best among the fanbase?

Personally I think I may be the only one on this but my favorite Halo by far would have to be Reach, mainly because of the Armour abilities which I think is mainly the reason everyone hates it, but I also felt that the story was more interesting than the previous installments. To be honest I am not sure why everyone hated the armour abilities so much, sure armour lock could be a little cheap at times however it is not like there weren't ways to deal with it, and even if you did hate the armour abilities there were still plenty of game modes that did not allow them, while many are rejoicing that Halo 5 will no longer feature armour abilities personally I am not sure it is such a great move.
#2Balzak74Posted 7/20/2014 3:06:08 PM
Reach.

The gameplay just felt more varried.
I also enjoyed the squad interactions. Even though as players we knew about the covenant, they seemed fresh again

Reach and the first, are the only halos I have bothered to replay
---
I am not late, I just live in world that's too early
#3corex3dPosted 7/20/2014 3:14:13 PM
Multiplayer: Reach
Campaign: 2
#4Road_Kill_666Posted 7/20/2014 3:23:01 PM
All Halo's were fun for me so I can't really just choose one.

But Halo did get ruined when more and more people started buying the after market modded controllers and what not. The turbo controllers made everyone on the map stay in doors and behind cover running from and avoiding anyone with a battle rifle. Even just peaking at one was almost certain death against a fast firing battle rifle.

Kinda bumbed out they're leaving the glitches and exploits in the game. Once two players grab both sniper rifles and the rocket launcher and super-bounced to the top of ascension, it made it certain you couldn't reach them, leaving you to die or quit out the game. At the very least B X R should have been removed from the game.
#5AgentLockePosted 7/20/2014 3:27:58 PM
Road_Kill_666 posted...

But Halo did get ruined when more and more people started buying the after market modded controllers and what not. The turbo controllers made everyone on the map stay in doors and behind cover running from and avoiding anyone with a battle rifle. Even just peaking at one was almost certain death against a fast firing battle rifle.

Kinda bumbed out they're leaving the glitches and exploits in the game. Once two players grab both sniper rifles and the rocket launcher and super-bounced to the top of ascension, it made it certain you couldn't reach them, leaving you to die or quit out the game. At the very least B X R should have been removed from the game.

I never got why people hate on BxR's. Its not like its a lucky or cheap kill. Same with BxB's and Double shots. I just saw them as another thing to master the game with. Its like complaining about someone using button combo's in a fighter and saying you can only do single hit attacks.
---
The Xbox one forum should be called the "Xbox vs Ps4" forum.
GT: KB ReDZ (Add me for MCC/Destiny/Forza/Fifa)
#6POPSHU_FRUITCHUPosted 7/20/2014 3:33:55 PM(edited)
It depends,

Campaign: Halo 4, no competition here.

Multiplayer: Halo 2 or 3, I'll remember better once MCC comes out.

Worst: Reach, Bungie attempt to kill Halo for some reason =\
---
*Opposing Pokemon leans in to your Pokemon*
"Your mom was a slutty Ditto, you have over 100 siblings with 6 different dads"
#7Dannyson97Posted 7/20/2014 3:35:40 PM
Reach, though I do love the in game fighting of the 1st 3 between the Covavent and Flood.
---
I'm a Christian and proud!
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers! http://gifstumblr.com/images/its-morphin-time_1472.gif
#8Road_Kill_666Posted 7/20/2014 3:42:17 PM
AgentLocke posted...
Road_Kill_666 posted...

I never got why people hate on BxR's. Its not like its a lucky or cheap kill. Same with BxB's and Double shots. I just saw them as another thing to master the game with. Its like complaining about someone using button combo's in a fighter and saying you can only do single hit attacks.

In a way you are right, but people shouldn't have to go and learn how to master exploits effectively just to rebalance the game again. Its sounds like those people who say modded controllers are fair because anyone else can go out and get one too if they wanted. Again, no one should have to pay money or go out of their way to learn stuff that shouldn't really be in the game, in order to rebalance it.

Being in the game was an oversight or whatever, but making the game a compilation and still NOT taking them out, is a little disappointing. the game won't be evenly fair to everyone an those who do use exploits will still have an advantage over those who don't.
#9GladiatorDanger(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2014 3:46:32 PM
AgentLocke posted...
Road_Kill_666 posted...

Sorry somebody is going to have to explain what "BxR's" and "BxB's" are
#10phineasfoolPosted 7/20/2014 3:47:55 PM
What about Halo Wars?
---
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool