5 Reasons Xbox one > ps4

#1razakyPosted 7/20/2014 3:58:48 PM
5 reasons to trade in your ps4:

halo 1, halo 2, halo 3, halo 4 and halo 5
#2Sevi_neyPosted 7/20/2014 3:59:51 PM
Halo is the only game ever made that is worthy of my time.
---
Be careful when you fight monsters, lest you become one.
http://i.imgur.com/dew7OVr.jpg
#3OmegaTavoPosted 7/20/2014 4:02:11 PM(edited)
User Name razaky
User ID 6798449
Board User Level 25: New User (3)
Awarded to users with at least 25 Karma. No level posting restrictions. Can now edit posts.

Sigh.
---
A proud contributor of the videogame industry since 1987
#4scoobydoobydontPosted 7/20/2014 4:02:38 PM
Not very compelling reasons, IMO.
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#5PorungaPosted 7/20/2014 4:03:25 PM
This topic is going places.
#6spacejamjordanzPosted 7/20/2014 4:04:54 PM
You can keep the first four. I only want Halo 5. I bought my Xbox One for new Xbox games, not older/dated ones from two gen ago. I might cave and buy MCC anyway if that's the only way into Halo 5's beta.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#7TheGam3925Posted 7/20/2014 4:05:15 PM
How about Gears of War 1, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3, Gears of War Judgement and Gears of War 4?
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#8razaky(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2014 4:06:26 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9PackersXLVPosted 7/20/2014 4:40:32 PM
You can keep your Halo although I like it it's not a reason to trader in a ps4 but these 5 reasons would be.

1.External hard drive support (perfect option for bringing your game library to a friends house without lugging your Xbox one)

2.Sunset Overdrive( We finally have insomniac games and this will be better than Ratchet and Clank and Resistance)

3.Forza Horizon 2( It will better than any Gran Turismo or Drive Club)

4.Project Spark( I can't wait for this game it will kill little big planet although I'm a fan of lbp games I'll be playing project spark more)

5.Crackdown
#10Silent_21_SnakePosted 7/20/2014 4:57:08 PM
And if you don't like Halo?

There, ironically, is another thread on this board at the moment asking "Why are gamers seen as young kids?" and you TC are pretty much the answer to that in a nutshell.
Quick checklist:

New user trolling - check
Provoking console wars - check
Professing untold love to a shooter - check

Said it before, and i'll say it again. Halo, CoD, Battlefield, these are not good games. People, or rather, people like you, the >12 years old category of folk perceive these titles to be impressive because you limit yourself to shooters while neglecting the dozens of other gaming genres. To justify this, you proclaim your beloved said shooter is the quintessential reason to own the console that you play on, irrespective of whether anyone else enjoys the game you've selected.

I wouldn't play another Halo game, i've become very tired with them. This is because i'm an adult, i branched into new series' and different genres. You will too, it comes with maturation. When you reach puberty you will look back and see how much time you wasted on a franchise which is more stale than month old bread. If you want to convince folks to have an Xbox, you are going about it the wrong way.
---
"In my restless dreams. I see that town..Silent Hill"