ELDER SCROLLS VI.!!! Location?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. ELDER SCROLLS VI.!!! Location?
1 year ago#11
I hope it's in the Black Marsh lol

I've been interested in it since Oblivion. I just want to see where the Argonians come from and I'm sure it'd be really interesting to see in general.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
1 year ago#12
Chicago!
1 year ago#13
Could they step it up and have multiple areas to explore. Maybe you have to get on a ship to fast travel to different areas, i might be asking to much but it is next gen right
1 year ago#14
I know you excluded it for a good reason, but I'd love to get away from Tamriel
1 year ago#15
The Black Marsh has gasses that are deadly poisonous to all non-argonians.

Valenwood has has cities in giant, magical trees that migrate around the province.

So you can see how both of those provinces might pose some gameplay/conceptual development problems.
---
Unus dies noctesque omnium dolor risus et pugna, et quod peto, omnes? Non autem odium, et faciemus.
1 year ago#16
the_old_days posted...

Valenwood has has cities in giant, magical trees that migrate around the province.

So you can see how both of those provinces might pose some gameplay/conceptual development problems.
Neither of those things pose problems in a videogame. The giant trees sound awesome.
1 year ago#17
Dionysus posted...
the_old_days posted...

Neither of those things pose problems in a videogame. The giant trees sound awesome.

Are you kidding? Have you played an Elder Scrolls game before???
1 year ago#18
Los Santos
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. ELDER SCROLLS VI.!!! Location?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived