ELDER SCROLLS VI.!!! Location?

#11gohoanqPosted 7/20/2014 10:26:36 PM(edited)
I hope it's in the Black Marsh lol

I've been interested in it since Oblivion. I just want to see where the Argonians come from and I'm sure it'd be really interesting to see in general.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#12Goregasm17Posted 7/21/2014 12:39:03 AM
Chicago!
#13Bobsy84Posted 7/21/2014 12:44:56 AM
Could they step it up and have multiple areas to explore. Maybe you have to get on a ship to fast travel to different areas, i might be asking to much but it is next gen right
#14SlippyedPosted 7/21/2014 2:01:06 AM
I know you excluded it for a good reason, but I'd love to get away from Tamriel
#15the_old_daysPosted 7/21/2014 8:19:53 AM
The Black Marsh has gasses that are deadly poisonous to all non-argonians.

Valenwood has has cities in giant, magical trees that migrate around the province.

So you can see how both of those provinces might pose some gameplay/conceptual development problems.
---
Unus dies noctesque omnium dolor risus et pugna, et quod peto, omnes? Non autem odium, et faciemus.
#16DionysusPosted 7/21/2014 8:28:03 AM
the_old_days posted...

Valenwood has has cities in giant, magical trees that migrate around the province.

So you can see how both of those provinces might pose some gameplay/conceptual development problems.
Neither of those things pose problems in a videogame. The giant trees sound awesome.
#17SomboSteelPosted 7/21/2014 9:04:07 AM
Dionysus posted...
the_old_days posted...

Neither of those things pose problems in a videogame. The giant trees sound awesome.

Are you kidding? Have you played an Elder Scrolls game before???
#18TeraPatrick2008Posted 7/21/2014 1:51:58 PM
Los Santos