XO's GPU benchmarked vs PS4's and other PC GPUs!! Results Inside!!

#61ht02135Posted 7/21/2014 6:22:10 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...
Are there any graphs to help illustrate the quantity and quality of fun I've had on Xbox one?

mokmuud posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...
Are there any graphs to help illustrate the quantity and quality of fun I've had on Xbox one?

In the end that's all that truly matters. I think a lot of people have forgotten how to have fun.

lol, you can keep tell youself that and cry to sleep every night man.
#62Juzten76Posted 7/21/2014 6:27:17 AM
TheRealPhattyJ posted...
OMGWYATT posted...
Juzten76 posted...
Those benchmarks aren't as pretty as Ryse. Since I already know games can look as good as Ryse this early, benchmarks mean squat. I've played the games and they look gorgeous. I believe my eyes over a biased hypothetical benchmark.

"I don't like what it says so it's wrong, I'll call something that uses factual evidence and math biased but then use my own personal biases to suit my pathetic attempt at an argument"

Good lord there are some dense people here.

Why do you think there are people who still believe in "global warming" or "climate change" or "global cooling"? Or why there were people who thought the world was flat? Because some people's egos are so great that they physically nor mentally can handle being wrong, so they go with anecdotal "evidence" to form what they believe.

Scientific evidence is why people believe in climate change. Climate change is fact. Whether or not humans caused it is more of what the debate is about. The above benchmark certainly isn't science considering no benchmarks were actually done on the consoles themselves.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#63JinchusePosted 7/21/2014 6:30:12 AM
KingKobo posted...
Completely useless article from wccftech, a laughingstock in the PC community when it comes to anything related to hardware.

All this "benchmark" did was literally go to this website (http://www.iyd.kr/634) and type in the corresponding numbers for each GPU. No actual testing was even done.

Also anyone capable of using common sense would have been able to tell you the approximate performance of the Xbone and PS4 based simply on the number of shader cores. The PS4's GPU has slightly more shaders than a 7850 but a good bit lower than a 7870, and performs right in between(SHOCKING!). The Xbone's closest comparison would be a 7790 which they did not include on the graph either out of sheer incompetence or desire to make it seem like the Xbone was significantly behind everything else.

Regardless this is just another disgusting example of wccftech trying to get exposure by using controversial headlines. One last thing to note is that the article was posted by the same idiot who claimed "30 FPs will always be superior for storytelling" (http://wccftech.com/30fps-vs-60fps-30fps-better-story-telling-games/) in another article and then back-tracked saying the whole thing was a joke once everyone called him out on his stupidity.

+1

I'm still waiting for the 880ti EXTREME EDITION with a 1872896123 bit Memory bus and 8172837918273 Shader Cores that was "leaked" on wccftech months ago.
#64blitz_0623Posted 7/21/2014 6:30:23 AM
I don't need to see what's inside that link to know the results. Is this just to convince the non existent doubters that the PS4 is more powerful than the Xbox One?
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#65youngunner2123Posted 7/21/2014 6:36:18 AM
ht02135 posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...

mokmuud posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...

In the end that's all that truly matters. I think a lot of people have forgotten how to have fun.

lol, you can keep tell youself that and cry to sleep every night man.

why are you being a lemon?

stop being jelly over players actually enjoying their console of choice.

for arguments sake lets call you a Sony Guy. Why are you not playing the destiny beta instead of trolling the boards so early in the am to mock others. Or heck do u even have a ps4/X1?
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#66blacklabelicePosted 7/21/2014 6:46:30 AM
way off topic but i have an x1 and a ps4. havent had much time to play on either of them at all this summer. just the odd game of hockey on my 360. mainly all my consoles have been paperweights for months. too busy with work and stuff. it feels like im going to have alot of catching up to do

but i heard about the destiny beta. is it any good? and is it still available? ive heard things about it. i really dont know what to expect. id like to try it out, but do i need some kind of a code or something?
#67billOrileyPosted 7/21/2014 6:48:19 AM
dont worry guys dx12 and the cloud will make our system more powerful when ms releases the secret sauces.
#68youngunner2123Posted 7/21/2014 6:51:21 AM
blacklabelice posted...
way off topic but i have an x1 and a ps4. havent had much time to play on either of them at all this summer. just the odd game of hockey on my 360. mainly all my consoles have been paperweights for months. too busy with work and stuff. it feels like im going to have alot of catching up to do

but i heard about the destiny beta. is it any good? and is it still available? ive heard things about it. i really dont know what to expect. id like to try it out, but do i need some kind of a code or something?

starts Wednesday. Preorder from amazon its free to do so. Then cancel if u don't like the game. Win Win. They email you a code to enter at bungie.com. Then follow instructions
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#69blitz_0623Posted 7/21/2014 6:53:30 AM
blacklabelice posted...

The beta runs until July 27. The PS3/4 beta already started last 17th, the X360/1 beta starts 23rd. You should give it a try.

If you visit the Destiny PS4 board, I believe a lot of people there have extra codes. If you need a PS3 code I can give you one
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#70blacklabelicePosted 7/21/2014 6:57:11 AM
sweet yeah

i dunno what to expect of it. i have a ps3 as well, id take any code. i just dont know when i can find the time to actually sit down and play