Will Destiny Save The XBOX ONE Like Titanfall Was Supposed To But Failed To Do?

#11IzraeilPosted 7/21/2014 2:14:53 AM
uniquebadger posted...
Titanfall was not exclusive to Xbox one so there wasn't an incentive for people to upgrade. The ones who said it was gonna be a system seller weren't very bright because of that. Also Destiny is Multi-plat, which means no reason for people to upgrade that haven't done so yet.

If anything helps boost sales this year it will be MCC probably. I really think exclusives are gonna be what really drives Xbox One Sales this gen.

I agree, and MS should really get on that because they have the weakest upcoming library of exclusives out of all 3 consoles and they're behind everything in sales.
#12InjusticeRebornPosted 7/21/2014 2:20:54 AM
What drives someone to use an alt, and then when it's been figured out, to carry on using said alt?
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#13IzraeilPosted 7/21/2014 2:24:01 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...
What drives someone to use an alt, and then when it's been figured out, to carry on using said alt?

Main account suspended perhaps?
#14MrSpaM111Posted 7/21/2014 3:01:31 AM
Save it from what?

It being outsold by it's competition?

Considering Destiny has more pre orders on PS4, I'd say no, it's going to do the complete opposite, it's going to put the PS4 even further ahead.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#15TheGam3925Posted 7/21/2014 3:14:07 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
Save it from what?

Considering Destiny has more pre orders on PS4, I'd say no, it's going to do the complete opposite, it's going to put the PS4 even further ahead.

Dead last.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#16rusty12000Posted 7/21/2014 3:20:17 AM
How would the gimped version of Destiny save xbox one? If anything it will hurt it.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#17LapanuiPosted 7/21/2014 3:24:15 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
Save it from what?

Dead last.

The way it's going, the Wii U could end up being last at this point.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1