Can you make parties on X1?

#11SculptorOvFleshPosted 7/21/2014 8:15:37 AM
Naked Waffle Parties?
#12Miiri0Posted 7/21/2014 8:42:09 AM
Miiri0 posted...
youngunner2123 posted...
I'll never understand why people ask obvious questions like this.

if u have the console you would know this already.

He still using 360 and thinking to upgrade to xbone. How hard to understand that?

youngunner2123 posted...
Miiri0 posted...
youngunner2123 posted...

He still using 360 and thinking to upgrade to xbone. How hard to understand that?

he never said he's upgrading

He said he owned xbone?
#13abbeldydoo(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2014 10:50:12 AM
I only play with a small select group (mainly just two people) and out of that group i am the first to get an X1.Have not attempted to invite someone to party because i have nobody i want to invite.Also,i looked for a way to invite people just so i would know but was unable to figure it out.maybe i am just dense.

Anyways,i assume also with Skype and Kinect you can video chat while playing games.Does this feature work well?

Thanks for the info!
---
i'm tired of these monkey fighting snakes on this monday through friday plane!
#14SonyPonyTonyPosted 7/21/2014 10:54:11 AM
Miiri0 posted...
youngunner2123 posted...

I lol'd at the irony
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
Forza defined the Car Simulator Genre, it was always the highest selling franchise in the genre by a HUGE margin. - Izraeil
#15ZemataPosted 7/22/2014 2:20:45 AM
abbeldydoo posted...
I only play with a small select group (mainly just two people) and out of that group i am the first to get an X1.Have not attempted to invite someone to party because i have nobody i want to invite.Also,i looked for a way to invite people just so i would know but was unable to figure it out.maybe i am just dense.

Anyways,i assume also with Skype and Kinect you can video chat while playing games.Does this feature work well?

Thanks for the info!

When you do Skype video chat you need the app open. So you can only run Skype voice chat behind a game.
---
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zemata/ = My Lego Things.
soundcloud.com/zemata = My music things.