When does Destiny Xbone beta start?

#1Rizzman111Posted 7/21/2014 7:56:43 AM
When does it?
---
Would You Kindly?. The Police and The Killers are the best bands ever.
#2TOhasNoRingPosted 7/21/2014 8:02:53 AM
Well, you know you can google this and find out in less then 5 seconds... but the answer is the 23rd.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#3Sniper_BrosefPosted 7/21/2014 8:14:44 AM
TOhasNoRing posted...
Well, you know you can google this and find out in less then 5 seconds... but the answer is the 23rd.

You can google most anything. Doesn't mean we can't have a topic on it.

On a side note anyone want to give me a code?
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#4Rizzman111(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2014 8:21:09 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...

You can google most anything. Doesn't mean we can't have a topic on it.

On a side note anyone want to give me a code?

Just pre order from amazon then cancel it After you get the code. That's what I'm doing
---
Would You Kindly?. The Police and The Killers are the best bands ever.
#5Sniper_BrosefPosted 7/21/2014 8:25:39 AM(edited)
Rizzman111 posted...
Just pre order from amazon then cancel it After you get the code. That's what I'm doing

Clearly I'm too lazy for that as I'm resorting to pan handling. Preorder two and give me a code then cancel them both. How's that sound? haha
---
#6Antonius_Posted 7/21/2014 9:05:07 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Rizzman111 posted...

Clearly I'm too lazy for that as I'm resorting to pan handling. Preorder two and give me a code then cancel them both. How's that sound? haha

Wow, it takes like one second to pre-order. The real lazy thing is replying on gamefaq and not pre-ordering on Amazon, which takes a second, and then cancelling once you get your code.
#7Sniper_BrosefPosted 7/21/2014 9:53:58 AM
Antonius_ posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Rizzman111 posted...

Wow, it takes like one second to pre-order. The real lazy thing is replying on gamefaq and not pre-ordering on Amazon, which takes a second, and then cancelling once you get your code.

Well I didn't say I wasn't selectively apathetic as well. I totally am! Will you preorder it for me and give me the code?
---
#8mokmuudPosted 7/21/2014 9:58:59 AM
Antonius_ posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Rizzman111 posted...

You also get 3 beta codes so why not share the other 2.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#9youngunner2123Posted 7/21/2014 10:22:02 AM
I'll have an extra code
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#10Sniper_BrosefPosted 7/21/2014 10:26:30 AM
youngunner2123 posted...
I'll have an extra code

Really? You? After all this pan handling I've done in this topic you have the audacity to come in here and attempt to supercede my request???

Touche, sir...
---