Man...That Guacameele is just a flat out fun game

#11POPSHU_FRUITCHUPosted 7/21/2014 11:23:38 AM
Ellesarien posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...
yeah death to the side scrollers technology is supposed to move forward blow your mind...now games that can be played on your mobile phone are getting 9's on a 8GB system...

funny how sheepish and hypocritical the gaming industry is...one moment AAA games are being dinged for being too linear

now everyone is on the retro bandwagon where you can basically only go in one direction lmao

Some of us (the lucky ones it seems) just play games to have fun. This game is fun and thus I enjoy playing it. It is literally amazing what happens to ANY positive thread on this board.

So miserable.

Dude, this place is a cesspool of the worst gamer's on the planet. Just ignore it, and enjoy the game. There are plenty of people who love it, like myself. Just play games to have fun, and don't let the blatant trolls get to you.
---
*Opposing Pokemon leans in to your Pokemon*
"Your mom was a slutty Ditto, you have over 100 siblings with 6 different dads"
#12MRL3G3NDPosted 7/21/2014 11:24:29 AM
Ellesarien posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...
yeah death to the side scrollers technology is supposed to move forward blow your mind...now games that can be played on your mobile phone are getting 9's on a 8GB system...

funny how sheepish and hypocritical the gaming industry is...one moment AAA games are being dinged for being too linear

now everyone is on the retro bandwagon where you can basically only go in one direction lmao

Some of us (the lucky ones it seems) just play games to have fun. This game is fun and thus I enjoy playing it. It is literally amazing what happens to ANY positive thread on this board.

So miserable.

you think it's fun...cool that's your opinion okay...and on a whole... your opinion is niche at best...theres like 5 guys on this board who think indie side scrollers are the future of gaming...sorry it's the past...go get a SNES or a retro emulator and knock yourself out
---
Watch_Dogs-BAD MOFO LOW DOWN (X1)
http://youtu.be/O_S1dUhXb0g
#13POPSHU_FRUITCHUPosted 7/21/2014 11:31:42 AM
MRL3G3ND posted...
Ellesarien posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...

So miserable.

you think it's fun...cool that's your opinion okay...and on a whole... your opinion is niche at best...theres like 5 guys on this board who think indie side scrollers are the future of gaming...sorry it's the past...go get a SNES or a retro emulator and knock yourself out

This whole "future of gaming" BS is getting old bruh. Calm down and play the genre of games you want. I don't play sports or driving games and I'm not sitting here bashing them and saying they'll be left behind in the future of gaming. Games are meant to be fun. There are many different kinds of games, and there will always be a market for every genre. But just out of curiosity, what the hell is the "future of gaming" anyway?
---
*Opposing Pokemon leans in to your Pokemon*
"Your mom was a slutty Ditto, you have over 100 siblings with 6 different dads"
#14slippertailsPosted 7/21/2014 11:36:20 AM
Just beat it yesterday. It's crazy how awesome guacamelee is! I loved it.
---
gt : slippertails
psn: slippertails
#15SigmaLongshotPosted 7/21/2014 11:44:24 AM
The game is great. Well-designed, in level, art, and mechanics. Beautiful, and fun. Nostalgic, with plenty of references and nudges to make it relevant.

Topic creator, you are both logical and correct!

HAVE A CHELSEA BUN FOR NO REASON.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#16Ellesarien(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2014 11:45:27 AM
MRL3G3ND posted...
Ellesarien posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...

So miserable.

Hehe...My opinion is not niche to the SINGLE person it matters to...ME. You play games because others find them cool? So gaming for you is akin to an epeen internet gaming contest. LOL...perfect.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#17GeistPosted 7/21/2014 11:51:34 AM
Ellesarien posted...

So miserable.

A lot of people come here just to hate and insult everything and every one. Just ignore them TC, they are not real gamers. Heck I doubt they even game.

Any ways, it is a great game. Very nostalgic, but with some great additions. And awesome artwork to boot! Such a great game, especially for free.
---
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.
#18jasonfinePosted 7/21/2014 12:18:22 PM
I really enjoyed it, but some of those jumping puzzles are a *****!
---
Big "D" little "i" Big "N" little "ozzo"
XBL: GusBricker PSN: HesoFine
#19SacTown52Posted 7/21/2014 12:36:34 PM
Really you guys keept fighting and no one has pointers on the part in on. Gfaqs for you no help just endless drama.
#20Ellesarien(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2014 12:40:10 PM
SacTown52 posted...
Really you guys keept fighting and no one has pointers on the part in on. Gfaqs for you no help just endless drama.

Did you just put English words together at random here?
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.