Man...That Guacameele is just a flat out fun game

#31WinnsockPosted 7/22/2014 6:37:01 AM
Wants new *mature* experiences... Plays Watchdogs... Lol
---
GT: Winnsock
#32SacTown52Posted 7/22/2014 6:56:52 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
SacTown52 posted...
Im using my phone and swype puts in words for me sometimes no big deal its not like I'm in a classroom.

Now that is irony, right there. Blaming bad grammar on the fact that you're in class learning...

^Lol i laughed for a good minute. Why don't ppl like this game? Is it because its an Indie game. I beat it yesterday after figuring out how to beat that trap room i was in. Im on gameplay number 2 now and also doing inferno challenges.
#33adonfrazPosted 7/22/2014 7:07:24 AM
MRL3G3ND posted...
Ellesarien posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...
Ellesarien posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...
yeah death to the side scrollers technology is supposed to move forward blow your mind...now games that can be played on your mobile phone are getting 9's on a 8GB system...

funny how sheepish and hypocritical the gaming industry is...one moment AAA games are being dinged for being too linear

now everyone is on the retro bandwagon where you can basically only go in one direction lmao

Some of us (the lucky ones it seems) just play games to have fun. This game is fun and thus I enjoy playing it. It is literally amazing what happens to ANY positive thread on this board.

So miserable.

you think it's fun...cool that's your opinion okay...and on a whole... your opinion is niche at best...theres like 5 guys on this board who think indie side scrollers are the future of gaming...sorry it's the past...go get a SNES or a retro emulator and knock yourself out

Hehe...My opinion is not niche to the SINGLE person it matters to...ME. You play games because others find them cool? So gaming for you is akin to an epeen internet gaming contest. LOL...perfect.

Hey maybe you weren't alive or your big brother never let you play...but 2D platformers had their time in the 80's and 90's

As a life long gamer (since pong), we were happy to see technology advance into new 3D worlds...it's very disheartening to see gaming so stagnant in the recent years...whats the plot for guacamelee? let me guess...save the princess? LMAO

In a time when we have the most powerful technology, gamers have opted to go backwards instead of forwards when it comes to new and exciting experiences.

This is one of the reasons why the consoles stretched out last gen...you don't need next gen machines to play these mobile flash games.

Okay so they are fun to YOU I get it...some adults are still thoroughly entertained by cartoons. I don't knock them, but some of us need more complex mature experiences to be entertained...

It's like someone saying "SpongeBob is the best show ever" I'd have to disagree and have to mention Breaking Bad...

the industry is full of spongebob right now because they are a quick easy way to make money...right now gaming is full of these tid bit experiences, and gaming hipsters that promote them...

just my opinion... don't be afraid of it

There's room for both. We have games like Destiny, Skyrim, Mass Effect, GTA and Assassin's Creed with large worlds.

Not every developer has the resources to create game worlds like those, hence we get indie games.
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
#34TenzhiPosted 7/22/2014 7:08:37 AM
Guacamelee was a fun game for free.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.