Should I sell or keep my kinect?

#21extankerPosted 7/21/2014 1:20:56 PM
If you are having this much trouble letting it go, just keep it. It saves a few button presses here and there and when I had to send it in to MS for for repair, I actually missed it.

Besides, the NSA only uses it to spy on cool people like Laylow, the rest of us are classified as fat and unimportant.
#22TheMuffinPosted 7/21/2014 1:23:15 PM
Sell it. My brother purchased the kinectless model a month or so back and I set everything up for him. It's surprisingly easy to find your way around on the dashboard with a controller and an hour or two to learn how it all functions. Send it off and enjoy enough cash to get a couple games or some accessories.
---
MonicasBack ~This is an interesting topic, I could imagine my mom or someone else who has zero knowledge of games making it.
#23Laylow12Posted 7/21/2014 1:28:56 PM
extanker posted...
If you are having this much trouble letting it go, just keep it. It saves a few button presses here and there and when I had to send it in to MS for for repair, I actually missed it.

Besides, the NSA only uses it to spy on cool people like Laylow, the rest of us are classified as fat and unimportant.

Not true! You're on the list too if you hook up an IR and HD camera and microphone array to your living room thats connected to the Internet 24/7. Are you calling the CIA Director an uninformed liar, Lol?

CIA Director:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/cia-director-web-connected-devices-in-your-home-make-it-easy-to-spy-on-you/

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#24spacejamjordanzPosted 7/21/2014 3:06:22 PM
If you have no real interest in it, then sell it. Use that money to get a game or an extra controller. You XB1 can function just fine without it. I hardly use my Kinect either, but I won't sell it. My family likes to play the dance games, and the Kinect does them very well. Even that doesn't really happen much.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138