Jimquisition: The Xbox is a failure

#1Gadoken22Posted 7/21/2014 9:28:30 AM
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/jimquisition/9565-The-Xbox-One-A-Lying-Failure-Machine
#2ThatLaoGuyPosted 7/21/2014 9:29:05 AM
True strike
---
If you want to see grown men online throw tantrums, visit the xbone board.
#3Sniper_BrosefPosted 7/21/2014 9:30:08 AM
Oh, s***! Jimquisition said this? Damn, I guess I have to sell my system now and start bashing the XBO in my free time.
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#4cheezedadadaPosted 7/21/2014 9:34:39 AM(edited)
I actually broke down and listened to it and its the same stuff that has been said 10,000 times already. The internet really is like Groundhog's Day, but unfortunately it doesn't star Bill Murray.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.
#5BigLongDownerPosted 7/21/2014 9:35:11 AM
cheezedadada posted...
I actually broke down and listened to it and not a single thing hasn't been said 10,000 times already. The internet really is like Groundhog's Day, but unfortunately it doesn't star Bill Murray.

*puts on I Got You, Babe*
---
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
#6cheezedadadaPosted 7/21/2014 9:40:08 AM
BigLongDowner posted...
cheezedadada posted...
I actually broke down and listened to it and not a single thing hasn't been said 10,000 times already. The internet really is like Groundhog's Day, but unfortunately it doesn't star Bill Murray.

*puts on I Got You, Babe*

"Okay, campers, rise and shine, and don't forget your booties 'cause it's cooooold out there today."
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.
#7Exodus_PrimePosted 7/21/2014 9:40:24 AM
The Internet and GameFAQs towards the Xbox One has become what that Tom Cruise movie was *Edge Of Tomorrow*

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#8universaldavePosted 7/21/2014 9:40:36 AM
So what? The internet has given this guy--who's opinion is no more valid than any of ours--an amplified voice to air his views. Just because more people see his opinion it doesn't turn it into fact.
---
Fanboys (of all stripes) are sad, pathetic, souls. You know who you are.
#9MRL3G3NDPosted 7/21/2014 9:49:57 AM
He said no lies...and he didn't even address the other blaring concerns I have...

I knew the xbox one was inferior to the PS4

I stayed in it because I love xbox live

Little did I know the all new more powerful Xbox One would pale in comparison to the 360

Seriously the XB1 has half the functionality of its predecessor
it what world does that make sense...

Simple things we've had since xbox live launched have disappeared
Voice messaging
Custom soundtracks

but..as far as all the u-turns MS didn't have a choice

They came up with a grand plan to make a ton of money...it benefitted everyone except the people who were supposed to buy it.

Stupid stupid stupid...even when the consumer roared back negativity THEY TRIED TO CALL US STUPID...if you don't like it, go buy a friggin 360...

sad really
---
Watch_Dogs-BAD MOFO LOW DOWN (X1)
http://youtu.be/O_S1dUhXb0g
#10Shinobi120Posted 7/21/2014 9:52:04 AM
When even Jim Sterling himself says that the Xbox One is a failure...you know there's a problem.