Jimquisition: The Xbox is a failure

#11SuperHoneyBunnyPosted 7/21/2014 9:53:46 AM
Wow. This guy is touchy.
This thing hasn't even been out for a year. Give it some time.
#12a687947Posted 7/21/2014 9:56:34 AM
It's outselling the 360 and every single other console besides the Wii and ps4 in the same timeframe. How could that be considered a failure? This guy is an idiot looking for other idiots to click on his videos so he gets more ad revenue, that's all.
#13LooksLikeRainPosted 7/21/2014 9:57:45 AM
People should really stop caring about what others think.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#14SigmaLongshotPosted 7/21/2014 10:03:02 AM
You do realise Jim Sterling is purposely antagonistic, right? The way he always says, "Thank God for me!" says it all - he's a persona, a character.

You don't think he legitimately acts like that in reality, right?
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#15leatheljPosted 7/21/2014 10:03:25 AM
LooksLikeRain posted...
People should really stop caring about what others think.

True or at least stop takeing it so personal like it's fact. The xb1 is not perfect shoveing it down ppl throats at every turn over and over and beating a dead horse will not change any thing we get it we understand with that said the xb1 is STILL a great console with great games and features ppl really seem to like to only focause on the negative.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#16ZeroShot101Posted 7/21/2014 10:07:12 AM
Waiting for laylow and bpsatsuki replies
#17SoulTrapperPosted 7/21/2014 10:11:58 AM
a687947 posted...
It's outselling the 360 and every single other console besides the Wii and ps4 in the same timeframe. How could that be considered a failure? This guy is an idiot looking for other idiots to click on his videos so he gets more ad revenue, that's all.

That's no longer true: the 360 sold 5 million by the end of June 2006, the xbox one was below that number shipped at the end of June.
Unless it sells around 440K each month from now on, it will end up selling less than the 360 in it's first year.

That's one of the major problems and why you saw/see all these adjustments: the initial sales were decent, but the drop after the first few months was really big.
#18maddawg223Posted 7/21/2014 10:15:08 AM
Jim sterling is pretty sad. If he actually read the company actions he will see they did apologize by going back and changing its policies. They apologized through actions! They actually listened to the consumer and our wallets. It seems like game journalists have nothing else to do but complain.

>Complains about the DRM
MS got rid of it

>MS needs to focus on games
MS focus on games during E3
>complains MS e3 was too focus on games

>get rid of the Kinect
Ms gets rid of the kinect
>OMG you lied and get rid of the kinect

What more can microsoft do?

ALL of sony exclusives got pushed back or dont even have a release date yet its praise? I'm confused.

I'm just asking questions.
---
XboxGT: MaDDawg223/ Steam/PSN: trellmix223
Model: G75VX; Processor:Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3630QM CPU @2.40GHz (8 CPUs), 2.4GHz;GTX 670MX ;dedicated Memory: 3GB
#19CalistoCoonPosted 7/21/2014 10:18:40 AM(edited)
Thanks God for Him.
Seriously, I've been bored all day.
---
GT:Emotional Hobo
PSN:EmoHobocore
#20Shinobi120Posted 7/21/2014 10:21:40 AM(edited)
maddawg223 posted...
Jim sterling is pretty sad. If he actually read the company actions he will see they did apologize by going back and changing its policies. They apologized through actions! They actually listened to the consumer and our wallets. It seems like game journalists have nothing else to do but complain.

No, they didn't. They're only making a lot of changes because they have to; They didn't exactly do this from the goodness from their hearts.

Plus they NEVER apologized for anything & still blames consumers for not accepting their "vision."