Jimquisition: The Xbox is a failure

#41SwiftXZPosted 7/21/2014 11:20:08 AM
Jim is a cool dude, funny dude too. I know, because I do.
---
GT:SwiftXZ
#42embrandedonePosted 7/21/2014 12:38:39 PM
Way to go, Jim!
---
PS4 - #thethirstisreal
#43AwayFromHerePosted 7/21/2014 12:46:46 PM
Dissenting opinions! Dissenting opinions!

Call him fat and say he doesn't know anything!

Stick your head in the sand, it'll go away!
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#44Laylow12Posted 7/21/2014 12:52:30 PM
cheezedadada posted...
BigLongDowner posted...
cheezedadada posted...
I actually broke down and listened to it and not a single thing hasn't been said 10,000 times already. The internet really is like Groundhog's Day, but unfortunately it doesn't star Bill Murray.

*puts on I Got You, Babe*

"Okay, campers, rise and shine, and don't forget your booties 'cause it's cooooold out there today."

"They say our love, won't pay the rent, before its due our monies always spent"

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#45slyman19Posted 7/21/2014 12:53:08 PM
This is the same dumb@$$ that said Wii U beat the PS4 and One before they even came out just because of TVii. He is a moron.
#46ThePaleRiderpPosted 7/21/2014 1:09:38 PM
slyman19 posted...
This is the same dumb@$$ that said Wii U beat the PS4 and One before they even came out just because of TVii. He is a moron.

That's only partly true. His point in that video was, "Why should anyone buy a third party machine to do multimedia when their TV already does it?" Which now that you think about it he does have a point. Smart TV's are becoming more and more accessible and the point of "gaming" consoles is well, to play video games. The WiiU is gaming console first and foremost and one thing I will give Nintendo credit for is not only changing what you play but HOW you play.

Hell Microsoft markets the Xbox one as "the all in one entertainment machine" not to say that gaming isn't its focus but you can't deny that the point they are pushing for is for this to be the center of attention in the family area. Honestly the future looks bleak for consoles because everything seems to be heading towards streaming based medium. I will say kudos to Microsoft for removing the pay wall around Netflix and things like that. I mean if the Xbox one is going to the the central media device why would it need a pay wall when NO other device had it? Good thing they changed it.
---
Valar morghulis
#47Reece504Posted 7/21/2014 1:21:30 PM(edited)
maddawg223 posted...
Jim sterling is pretty sad. If he actually read the company actions he will see they did apologize by going back and changing its policies. They apologized through actions! They actually listened to the consumer and our wallets. It seems like game journalists have nothing else to do but complain.

>Complains about the DRM
MS got rid of it

>MS needs to focus on games
MS focus on games during E3
>complains MS e3 was too focus on games

>get rid of the Kinect
Ms gets rid of the kinect
>OMG you lied and get rid of the kinect

What more can microsoft do?

ALL of sony exclusives got pushed back or dont even have a release date yet its praise? I'm confused.

I'm just asking questions.

Same here I'm sick of the whole sony can do no wrong thing it's silly. If they did the same thing as Xbox no one would bash it.

Ps4 is just now getting YouTube app lol ps3 didn't have one.

Ps4 is missing a lot of features that they said would have. On top of them saying we are putting out more indies and less aaa titles lol what???

http://kotaku.com/missing-ps4-features-still-coming-sony-says-1592210608

Just read the link if Xbox did this it would be crucified.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#48Lord Lu BuPosted 7/21/2014 1:25:43 PM
Jim touches at a deeper point. The problem with Microsoft is that they have questionable motives. They made it clear last year that they wanted to screw the consumer over for as much money. They had no interest in making a good product that listened to it's loyal customers that made their last console such a success. A textbook example of corporate greed.
Sony other hand was always focused on a making a good product for what its consumers wanted in this generation. Not perfect of course but their intentions are a lot less questionable. They never showed truly shady business practices. They owned up to the last generation with the initial mistakes of the PS3 and showed they had learned from them.
---
Yes, you can say ASS!
#49NeoMonkPosted 7/21/2014 1:26:26 PM
Jim is by far the most honest youtuber there is.
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
#50BERZERKER17Posted 7/21/2014 1:26:54 PM
Reece504 posted...
maddawg223 posted...
Jim sterling is pretty sad. If he actually read the company actions he will see they did apologize by going back and changing its policies. They apologized through actions! They actually listened to the consumer and our wallets. It seems like game journalists have nothing else to do but complain.

>Complains about the DRM
MS got rid of it

>MS needs to focus on games
MS focus on games during E3
>complains MS e3 was too focus on games

>get rid of the Kinect
Ms gets rid of the kinect
>OMG you lied and get rid of the kinect

What more can microsoft do?

ALL of sony exclusives got pushed back or dont even have a release date yet its praise? I'm confused.

I'm just asking questions.

Same here I'm sick of the whole sony can do no wrong thing it's silly. If they did the same thing as Xbox no one would bash it.

Ps4 is just now getting YouTube app lol ps3 didn't have one.

Ps4 is missing a lot of features that they said would have. On top of them saying we are putting out more indies and less aaa titles lol what???

http://kotaku.com/missing-ps4-features-still-coming-sony-says-1592210608

Just read the link if Xbox did this it would be crucified.

PS3 has a YouTube app.
---
R.I.P TimeSplitters 4, R.I.P FreeRadical, 21st December 2008.
XBL Gamertag: Catalytic Flash