Jimquisition: The Xbox is a failure

#71Omega_BlackPosted 7/21/2014 3:29:19 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
The comment section is even better, just a bunch of entitled little whiners talking about a company lying and devicing and cheating them. Video gamers are some of the worst people on the planet. There are planes being shot down over the Ukraine, bombs being flung over Israel and Gaza like a game of pong.

Buuuut, Microsoft lied to me tho so I'm going to put on a trench coat, shove food in to my mouth and cry about it.
And you're too busy whining about the "whiners". Please explain how that is any more productive, hypocrite. lol...
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#72RuinerEraserPosted 7/21/2014 3:31:15 PM
Omega_Black posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
The comment section is even better, just a bunch of entitled little whiners talking about a company lying and devicing and cheating them. Video gamers are some of the worst people on the planet. There are planes being shot down over the Ukraine, bombs being flung over Israel and Gaza like a game of pong.

Buuuut, Microsoft lied to me tho so I'm going to put on a trench coat, shove food in to my mouth and cry about it.
And you're too busy whining about the "whiners". Please explain how that is any more productive, hypocrite. lol...

I'm not whining, just calling them out. A spade a spade if you will. Consoles don't get me all worked up like some people around here. It's just entertainment. Are you now whining about the whiners whining? We could play that stupid argument all day long.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#73quincy2000aPosted 7/21/2014 3:31:57 PM
RuinerEraser posted...

...which begs the question, why are you here discussing it when there are obviously more important world matters to be discussed and sorted out?
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
#74Omega_BlackPosted 7/21/2014 3:32:10 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
It's not really ad hominem, larger people are proven to have a lower IQ on average. Look it up.
If you're flinging personal attacks instead of arguing the points being made, it's ad hominem. Period.

Oh and burden of proof is on you since you made the claim, chief.

What was that about lower IQs again? =/
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#75RuinerEraserPosted 7/21/2014 3:40:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#76HellsControllerPosted 7/21/2014 3:43:58 PM
RuinerEraser posted...

People don't care about stuff that doesn't happen to them? Interesting theory, but I think we need more evidence.
---
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone
#77CapnStankyPosted 7/21/2014 3:48:55 PM
Lol at all the Sony fanbabies on this board still seeking reassurance.
#78RuinerEraserPosted 7/21/2014 3:52:05 PM
HellsController posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

People don't care about stuff that doesn't happen to them? Interesting theory, but I think we need more evidence.

It's just a matter of me trying to put things into persepctive. The world has a million worse things going on, we all can use video games as an escape from that. Let's not get too carried away and freak out over what Sony or Microsoft did as a company. When it comes from a fat guy in a trench coat who has slicked gel'd hair to hide his bald spot and makes videos of companies who send him baskets of food and goodie along side the video game review because they are trying to "bribe" him...

Get over yourself mate, you're a large waste of space and a terrible human being. I'm not going to save the world obviously, I'm just here to bring back people to planet earth.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#79mrpicPosted 7/21/2014 4:04:14 PM
in reality all he said was, kinect was removed and in his oppinion it should have never been included if they were ever not going to have it manditory
#80SabramPosted 7/21/2014 4:15:21 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
Omega_Black posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
It's not really ad hominem, larger people are proven to have a lower IQ on average. Look it up.
If you're flinging personal attacks instead of arguing the points being made, it's ad hominem. Period.

Oh and burden of proof is on you since you made the claim, chief.

What was that about lower IQs again? =/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1531487/The-greater-your-weight-the-lower-your-IQ-say-scientists.html

At this point, Jim is just a drooling mouth breathing idiot. ;) All while in a trench coat!

Sorry were you making a passive agressive ad hominem attack at my IQ? My feels!

That article is a bunch of BS. It was stated that four tests were conducted to measure the person's cognitive abilities. Then they only mention a decline in ability on average on the memory test, using people of the age in the test group where memory will decline over time anyway. So what were the results of the other three tests? Possibly the "overweight" people scored better on those and since an agenda needed pushed it wasn't mentioned?

BMI is also a horribly skewed system of body fat measurement. According to a height/weight calculator, for an average 5'8" male to NOT be considered overweight, (using the standards given in the article) he'd have to weigh less than 165 lbs. Oh, and 164 is (according to the calculator) is a BMI of 24.9 so the maximum you can be before being overweight. That is one THIN mofo.

According to the calculator also, my personal BMI is 39, way over the "obese" line. Yet i'm not obese. Shocking right? Problem is these calculators do not take into account muscle mass. I've always been short and stocky as part of my genetics, and after my time in the army i built even more muscle. I HAVE gained some weight over the past 10 years since I got out of service, but even when i was in my best physical condition it would still calculate my BMI at 33.1, also over the obesity line. Despite that measurement, I could still run 2 miles in 13 minutes, do over 100 pushups and situps in the same amount of time, and I was one of the smartest people in my company. Scoring a 98 on the ASVAB isnt a minor feat, and is FAR above the average.

To date people still tell me I'm one of the smartest people they know, even after gaining weight. So honestly, the synopsis of my entire rant here is that the article is click bait, and most likely wrong as well.

Now before you decide to take into consideration any typos or grammatical errors I may have made while writing this, allow me to address them ahead of time... I don't care. This won't be seen as a professional account by anyone of import, nor is it intended to be a representative work of my writing ability (which, according to tests, is in fact the area I'm weakest in mentally anyway). What I'm trying to say is... grammar police can stuff it :D
---
Dark Souls 2 + Dragon's Crown crossover game needs to happen.
PSN: Sabram - NNID: Sabram - Gamertag: Sabram