Jimquisition: The Xbox is a failure

#81HellsControllerPosted 7/21/2014 3:15:41 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
HellsController posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
The comment section is even better, just a bunch of entitled little whiners talking about a company lying and devicing and cheating them. Video gamers are some of the worst people on the planet. There are planes being shot down over the Ukraine, bombs being flung over Israel and Gaza like a game of pong.

Buuuut, Microsoft lied to me tho so I'm going to put on a trench coat, shove food in to my mouth and cry about it.

People don't care about stuff that doesn't happen to them? Interesting theory, but I think we need more evidence.

It's just a matter of me trying to put things into persepctive. The world has a million worse things going on, we all can use video games as an escape from that. Let's not get too carried away and freak out over what Sony or Microsoft did as a company. When it comes from a fat guy in a trench coat who has slicked gel'd hair to hide his bald spot and makes videos of companies who send him baskets of food and goodie along side the video game review because they are trying to "bribe" him...

Get over yourself mate, you're a large waste of space and a terrible human being. I'm not going to save the world obviously, I'm just here to bring back people to planet earth.

You calling me terrible or the guy in the video? I mean I'm not the best person around, but just because I'm honest about my feelings toward global events doesn't make me a waste of space.
---
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone
#82HellsControllerPosted 7/21/2014 3:15:41 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
HellsController posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
The comment section is even better, just a bunch of entitled little whiners talking about a company lying and devicing and cheating them. Video gamers are some of the worst people on the planet. There are planes being shot down over the Ukraine, bombs being flung over Israel and Gaza like a game of pong.

Buuuut, Microsoft lied to me tho so I'm going to put on a trench coat, shove food in to my mouth and cry about it.

People don't care about stuff that doesn't happen to them? Interesting theory, but I think we need more evidence.

It's just a matter of me trying to put things into persepctive. The world has a million worse things going on, we all can use video games as an escape from that. Let's not get too carried away and freak out over what Sony or Microsoft did as a company. When it comes from a fat guy in a trench coat who has slicked gel'd hair to hide his bald spot and makes videos of companies who send him baskets of food and goodie along side the video game review because they are trying to "bribe" him...

Get over yourself mate, you're a large waste of space and a terrible human being. I'm not going to save the world obviously, I'm just here to bring back people to planet earth.

You calling me terrible or the guy in the video? I mean I'm not the best person around, but just because I'm honest about my feelings toward global events doesn't make me a waste of space.
---
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone
#83quincy2000aPosted 7/21/2014 4:57:49 PM
Gadoken22 posted...
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/jimquisition/9565-The-Xbox-One-A-Lying-Failure-Machine

Can we get this stickied?

This is the most accurate assessment of the X1 snafu to date.

What I especially like is that he calls Microsoft out for screwing the early adopters (those who feel they were screwed) and then just ignoring us. The Forbes article that called us suckers was good, but this video even tops that.

This guy sees thru the Spencer colored glasses and cuts to the heart of how unscrupulous Microsoft really is. Priceless.
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
#84Miiri0Posted 7/21/2014 5:18:26 PM
Xbone is not a failure. Its a halo fan service console.

PS4 maybe better in everything but ps4 dont have halo ports.
#85xKingofKingsxPosted 7/21/2014 5:21:36 PM
Jeez guys, at the end of the day they still both good consoles, ps4 may have more power and a better outlook, but xbone still got its exclusives which as a PS guy too, are far better. MS had done Everythin consumers have asked for and even tho the back peddle looks bad they'll probs keep catering to the people. Each system got their draws, but jus one guys opinion on the net.
---
GT- KingLicky
3ds FC: 0920-0121-1559 Ice Type- Snorunt, Bergmite, Dewgong
#86Shinobi120Posted 7/21/2014 5:39:53 PM
quincy2000a posted...
Gadoken22 posted...
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/jimquisition/9565-The-Xbox-One-A-Lying-Failure-Machine

Can we get this stickied?

This is the most accurate assessment of the X1 snafu to date.

What I especially like is that he calls Microsoft out for screwing the early adopters (those who feel they were screwed) and then just ignoring us. The Forbes article that called us suckers was good, but this video even tops that.

This guy sees thru the Spencer colored glasses and cuts to the heart of how unscrupulous Microsoft really is. Priceless.

Definitely agree. I wasn't fooled by Phil either, especially when he was also part of the awful policies of Xbox One & that he was the general manager of MGS back in 2008 (not to mention that he was part of Microsoft's E3 conferences since E3 2010).
#87xKingofKingsxPosted 7/21/2014 5:44:34 PM
Early adopter fkn **** sandwich I can't disagree with tho, y'all rite on that, i don't even got an argument on that front
---
GT- KingLicky
3ds FC: 0920-0121-1559 Ice Type- Snorunt, Bergmite, Dewgong
#88dnmtPosted 7/21/2014 8:37:57 PM
Well, he's not wrong.
#89SomnusNemorisPosted 7/21/2014 9:45:30 PM
CapnStanky posted...
Lol at all the Sony fanbabies on this board still seeking reassurance.

i.imgur.com/RvuZb2W.png
---
PSN/GT/Steam/GoG - AstuteClass
http://i.imgur.com/n86BZOR.png
#90THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 7/21/2014 9:53:32 PM
Jim Sterling used to be a hero to many Xbox fans...Now they say he's a fat worthless fool. Yall used to love him.

Funny how things change. This gen has been strange indeed.
---
Warning: I have a different views about stuff so try not to get worked up. OK?