Jimquisition: The Xbox is a failure

#91scoobydoobydontPosted 7/21/2014 11:03:34 PM
Well, if anyone knows about being a failure it's Jim Sterling.

THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
Jim Sterling used to be a hero to many Xbox fans

This was never true, and you have no idea what you are taking about. Jim Sterling has always been an idiot.
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#92Shinobi120Posted 7/21/2014 11:08:30 PM
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
Jim Sterling used to be a hero to many Xbox fans...Now they say he's a fat worthless fool. Y'all used to love him.

Funny how things change. This gen has been strange indeed.

Yeah, I agree. He was never loyal to any company.

He was against the PS3 when Sony ****ed up, & now that the shoe's on the other foot with Microsoft, Xbox fanboys thought that Jim wouldn't "betray his loyal fans." Laughable. Jim's gonna call companies out on whenever they do **** that doesn't benefit consumers.
#93EnclavePosted 7/21/2014 11:09:57 PM
maddawg223 posted...
Jim sterling is pretty sad. If he actually read the company actions he will see they did apologize by going back and changing its policies. They apologized through actions! They actually listened to the consumer and our wallets. It seems like game journalists have nothing else to do but complain.

>Complains about the DRM
MS got rid of it

>MS needs to focus on games
MS focus on games during E3
>complains MS e3 was too focus on games

>get rid of the Kinect
Ms gets rid of the kinect
>OMG you lied and get rid of the kinect

What more can microsoft do?

ALL of sony exclusives got pushed back or dont even have a release date yet its praise? I'm confused.

I'm just asking questions.

Where exactly is the apologies exactly? I seem to recall them constantly saying stuff like the consumer wasn't ready and other excuses. No actual apologies.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#94scoobydoobydontPosted 7/22/2014 12:03:58 AM
Shinobi120 posted...
Xbox fanboys thought that Jim wouldn't "betray his loyal fans."

Is this "make s*** up day" today? Because you two are winning if it is.
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#95Goregasm17Posted 7/22/2014 12:41:17 AM
Who is this nerd? Never heard of him.
#96NeoMonkPosted 7/22/2014 12:54:25 AM
Miiri0 posted...
Xbone is not a failure. Its a halo fan service console.

You deserve a cookie for this one hah
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
#97fan360Posted 7/22/2014 12:56:15 AM
Both the original Xbox and 360 have more power.
Why does XOne have less power than PS4, but more expensive?

Microsoft thought that a normal kid never understands the technical spec, and can get away with that.
#98ZemataPosted 7/22/2014 2:06:57 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Oh, s***! Jimquisition said this? Damn, I guess I have to sell my system now and start bashing the XBO in my free time.

---
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zemata/ = My Lego Things.
soundcloud.com/zemata = My music things.
#99quincy2000aPosted 7/22/2014 3:40:00 AM
maddawg223 posted...
What more can microsoft do?

Enclave posted...
Where exactly is the apologies exactly? I seem to recall them constantly saying stuff like the consumer wasn't ready and other excuses. No actual apologies.

Never heard of him before--but he's spot on with his comments.

And you're right, Enclave. They never apologized.

If people take the time to actually listen to what he says, he specifically mentions that Microsoft intentionally took advantage of early adopters and then turned its back on them.

Yes, I know some of you early adopters are pleased with what you received--there are many of us who are not--there are also some journalists who pointed out that we got screwed.

Jim sounds like a pissed off Day One early adopter, the first group that got screwed by Microsoft--and I know his pain.
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
#100Jedi454Posted 7/22/2014 4:02:54 AM
Jim is fat.
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("