Can someone tell me what Xbox One game is a system seller?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can someone tell me what Xbox One game is a system seller?
1 year ago#1
I don't have a current gen console yet....and I'm honestly seeing nothing on either system.

They seem to all have the same games. They're all multiplatform titles.
---
~Gamefaqs logic: Q: If it's so obviously a troll topic...why are you responding to it? A: "Because I have to tell them it's a troll topic!" *facepalm*
1 year ago#2
Depends what you like. Forza is definitely a system seller for racing fans, dead rising 3 is a hell of a lot better than people say it is; same with Ryse
1 year ago#3
Nothing now and nothing announced so far
---
PSN kolobos212 The time has come when the normal revolt against time,space, and matter H.P. Lovecraft
1 year ago#4
Any exclusive game that you want to play is a system seller.
---
Always O.G.
1 year ago#5
Lovecraftiangod posted...
Nothing now and nothing announced so far

You can't seriously believe that halo 5 and a new gears of war won't sell consoles. That's like saying the new uncharted won't sell PlayStations.
1 year ago#6
Dead Rising 3 is a good bet. If you've enjoyed the previous installments or are a zombie junkie then thats a game for you.
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
1 year ago#7
TBONE_OG posted...
Any exclusive game that you want to play is a system seller.

This.
1 year ago#8
Depends on your preference. For me it was "Dead Rising 3" and "Killer Instinct".
---
XBL GT: "Wile E Nigma". 3DS FC: "0688 - 6570 - 4452". PSN: "WileENigma".
www.youtube.com/NotoriouslyInfamouz
1 year ago#9
The games that are making me want to upgrade from my 360 are Assassin's Creed:Unity, Halo 5 and the new Mass Effect game. Only one of those games comes out this year, and only one of them is exclusive. That's why I don't plan on buying a new system any time soon. In fact, if Halo 5 disappoints, I might just upgrade my PC instead.
---
All your base are belong to us
1 year ago#10
Want Dead Rising and will get it as soon as my Xbone is repaired. Otherwise not much on it now. I have Titanfall and a few other games and so far Outlast has been the best experience.
The Phantom Dust remake played on my impulses and lead me to buy one
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can someone tell me what Xbox One game is a system seller?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived