Can someone tell me what Xbox One game is a system seller?

#41zerooo0Posted 7/21/2014 5:02:35 PM
MiniVirus2 posted...
zerooo0 posted...
MiniVirus2 posted...
zerooo0 posted...
orestes1981 posted...
zerooo0 posted...

You mean Devil May Scales? It is like they took Dante from Devil May Cry 3, changed him enough to not get sued, and put him in Scalebound.

Come on man I expect better trolling than that. How could you tell what the game was going to play like from that trailer? That trailer was nothing but CGI, and all we know is it's going to have ARPG elements. I would like to know where you pulled DMC3 out of your ass? Even then they still wouldn't get sued. Again troll better next time, or just quit being salty about a game you are not going to get to play because it's made by one of the best action game developers around P*.

Um, you say to go check out the game as a reason to buy the system then proceed to point out that we know NOTHING about it. That's Xbone logic.

I never said that anywhere in my post.

Not in those words, but let's be real here. You know it, I know it, and everybody else knows it, Scalebound has nothing to show for it at this point. A single CGI trailer means absolutely nothing and if you're willing to purchase/recommend purchasing a console based on that alone, you're probably in the vicinity of the age of 14 and your "recommendation" should be taken with a grain of salt.

Hahahahahahahaha seriously how could you make those false claims just from my post. I love it when people call other people childish on the internet when they no next to nothing about that person it really exposes who the real kid is in this topic.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#42a687947Posted 7/21/2014 9:39:00 PM
InfinityOver0 posted...
a687947 posted...
Lovecraftiangod posted...
Nothing now and nothing announced so far

You can't seriously believe that halo 5 and a new gears of war won't sell consoles. That's like saying the new uncharted won't sell PlayStations.

GoW is arguable but halo 5 and mcc sound like they'll sell some x1's...until we find out they're only timed exclusives and will be on pc also.

its weird that the best games right now are on the weakest system, wii u, but if it's games you're after, that's where you should go

There hasn't been a halo game on PC since 2007, and gears will most definitely be a system seller. About the sales for gears of war. "And it'll no doubt sell by the bucketload - to date, the series has shifted over 22 million games worldwide."

http://m.techradar.com/news/gaming/consoles/has-gears-of-war-killed-off-microsoft-s-hot-new-xbox-one-game--1220075
#43RPGspleasePosted 7/21/2014 9:55:03 PM
The problem with touting gow and halo numbers is that they are basicly all xbox has. Those and forza were the main exclusives for the xbox brand.so of course going to have a high rate of sales. I wosh sony hax a few series like that but sony exclusives are way more varied so cant garnef that big except gt maybe god of war.
---
"Some of this is garbage, most is handheld, and most isn't even in ENGLISH. " Phaseslaethe on Japan's mediacreate numbers
#44aj4x94Posted 7/21/2014 10:03:17 PM
Titanfall
---
Playing: Half Life 2, Mirror's Edge, Vampire The Masquerade, System Shock 2, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#45RPGspleasePosted 7/21/2014 10:09:56 PM
aj4x94 posted...
Titanfall

On pc....same with dr3
---
"Some of this is garbage, most is handheld, and most isn't even in ENGLISH. " Phaseslaethe on Japan's mediacreate numbers
#46ShELbY_GT500Posted 7/21/2014 10:10:24 PM
a687947 posted...
Depends what you like. Forza is definitely a letdown for racing fans, dead rising 3 is a hell of a lot better than people say it is; same with Ryse

Fixed.
#47ShELbY_GT500Posted 7/21/2014 10:11:03 PM
aj4x94 posted...
Titanfall

Titanfail a system seller? Is there anyone still playing that game?
#48ZeroShot101Posted 7/21/2014 10:38:00 PM
dataDyneSoldier posted...
People here will tell you that a collection of previous-gen games are worth buying an Xbox One for. lol

You really are a troll you don't even own the system but come here to instead make fun of people who are giving perfectly good suggestions for xbox one games that are worth owning the system for unless of course you aren't a halo fan.

I can't even understand why people like you come here if you don't own the system you shouldn't be on these boards it's as simple as that.
#49ZeroShot101Posted 7/21/2014 10:39:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]