I can remove Dragon Age: Inquisition from my must buy list this Fall

#11InfinityOver0Posted 7/21/2014 2:56:03 PM
Crystyn_7B posted...
Bioware is focusing marketing on relationships because people keep asking for them, just look at the raptr Q&A most of the questions were about romances.

There's plenty of content beyond them.

its just a small but vocal minority, the lgbt community. bioware will lose sales focusing so much on that whether they realize it or not
---
Hoping for a Cosmos season 2
#12IceHusky(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2014 3:55:09 PM
InfinityOver0 posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
Bioware is focusing marketing on relationships because people keep asking for them, just look at the raptr Q&A most of the questions were about romances.

its just a small but vocal minority, the lgbt community. bioware will lose sales focusing so much on that whether they realize it or not

I hope so. Not because they are representing the gay community, which is only a small part of it for me, but the fact that they are trying to take advantage of a controversial issue to make money off it. I hate when publishers do that. -_-"
---
Current Consoles: Xbox One, PS3, SNES, Genesis, Neo Geo Gold X
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
#13sammogardPosted 7/21/2014 3:58:37 PM
not buying a game because of bland graphics is like saying i can date you anymore girl without make up you look bad.
#14Crystyn_7BPosted 7/21/2014 4:00:23 PM
InfinityOver0 posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...

that's so wrong just go on the DAI board here, the most vocal ppl are those complaining bioware is doing too much for the lgbt community.
#15IceHusky(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2014 4:00:45 PM
sammogard posted...
not buying a game because of bland graphics is like saying i can date you anymore girl without make up you look bad.

Well, being a graphic ***** I would have to admit that dating a beautiful woman with makeup on would be fantastic. Too bad that the more beautiful they are, the more of a pain in the ass they are. lol :P
---
Current Consoles: Xbox One, PS3, SNES, Genesis, Neo Geo Gold X
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
#16Crystyn_7BPosted 7/21/2014 4:04:52 PM
IceHusky posted...
sammogard posted...

Well, being a graphic ***** I would have to admit that dating a beautiful woman with makeup on would be fantastic. Too bad that the more beautiful they are, the more of a pain in the ass they are. lol :P

Being out of your league doesn't equal being a pain in the ass...