Scalebound: Most anticipated game of 2015. Probably be one of the best in Combat

#11zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2014 2:12:13 PM
BukoNuTz posted...
zerooo0 posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...
Replace "Scalebound" with "Bloodborne", and I'm with you.

Still, I am looking forward to Scalebound.

Scalebound>Bloodborne

I hate From Soft so get that crap out of here.

You forgot to put, "in my opinion".

Have some common sense
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#12billsfanno1Posted 7/21/2014 2:16:43 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...
Replace "Scalebound" with "Bloodborne", and I'm with you.

Still, I am looking forward to Scalebound.

Replace "anticipated" with "fog and monochromatic" and I'm with you, although TO:1886 gives it a run for its money.
#13DrRockso87Posted 7/21/2014 2:16:59 PM
Not really. Truthfully, it'll most likely receive good reviews but tank in sales like all of Platinum Games' games.

I still enjoy Platinum Games' titles (well, the ones I've played; I played more of Clover Studios titles to be honest) but "most anticipated"? I doubt it.
#14zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2014 2:21:35 PM(edited)
DrRockso87 posted...
Not really. Truthfully, it'll most likely receive good reviews but tank in sales like all of Platinum Games' games.

I still enjoy Platinum Games' titles (well, the ones I've played; I played more of Clover Studios titles to be honest) but "most anticipated"? I doubt it.

So for a game to be considers a "Most Anticipated" In this way of speaking "MINE MOST ANTICIPATED" I need the game to do well?

Have some dang common sense, I easily implied MY MOST ANTICIPATED GAME of 2015.

Seriously people have some common sense. I know it's a hard thing to have sometimes on GFaqs, but it's not that hard.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#15spacejamjordanzPosted 7/21/2014 2:23:52 PM
To each it's own, but I find it hard to anticipate games I know little to nothing about.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#16MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/21/2014 2:24:23 PM
I'm all about FPS games with EXPLOSIONS and even I have to agree with you, TC.

Scalebound is a system seller.
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#17HorridhalPosted 7/21/2014 2:41:52 PM
zerooo0 posted...
DrRockso87 posted...

So for a game to be considers a "Most Anticipated" In this way of speaking "MINE MOST ANTICIPATED" I need the game to do well?

Seriously people have some common sense. I know it's a hard thing to have sometimes on GFaqs, but it's not that hard.

That isn't what you implied. You implied that the game would be everyone's most anticipated title. Add "my" to your topic title next time and you would avoid confusion.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#18Abyss89Posted 7/21/2014 2:47:10 PM
Looks like How To Train Your Dragon where you play as Justin Bieber...

No thanks
#19zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2014 2:50:35 PM
Horridhal posted...
zerooo0 posted...
DrRockso87 posted...

That isn't what you implied. You implied that the game would be everyone's most anticipated title. Add "my" to your topic title next time and you would avoid confusion.

You are looking far too into this. Have some common sense and think for a second that the guy from the OP to the topic title easily means my most anticipated game.
---
#20crucialPosted 7/21/2014 2:52:18 PM
More hyped for MKX and ME4 if its released next year,but will be buying this for sure just on track record alone.