Scalebound: Most anticipated game of 2015. Probably be one of the best in Combat

#21Combo626Posted 7/21/2014 3:53:18 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...
Replace "Scalebound" with "Bloodborne", and I'm with you.

Still, I am looking forward to Scalebound.

So why bring up a PlayStation 4 game on the XBOX One forum?
Is it too difficult?
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE! - Frieza/Shao Kahn
#22SlimeSwayzePosted 7/21/2014 4:02:17 PM
Combo626 posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...
Replace "Scalebound" with "Bloodborne", and I'm with you.

Still, I am looking forward to Scalebound.

So why bring up a PlayStation 4 game on the XBOX One forum?
Is it too difficult?

The topic is about 2015 games, and ostensibly combat-oriented games. I own all current consoles so I generally don't just think along brand/company lines.
---
Currently Playing: Dead Rising 3
#23embrandedonePosted 7/21/2014 4:04:05 PM
So, even Xbox fanboys agree there are games more important than Halo 5.

Noice, I'm going to use OP whenever people argue that Halo is still the biggest thing ever.
---
PS4 - #thethirstisreal
#24HorridhalPosted 7/21/2014 4:07:13 PM
zerooo0 posted...
Horridhal posted...
zerooo0 posted...
DrRockso87 posted...
Not really. Truthfully, it'll most likely receive good reviews but tank in sales like all of Platinum Games' games.

I still enjoy Platinum Games' titles (well, the ones I've played; I played more of Clover Studios titles to be honest) but "most anticipated"? I doubt it.

So for a game to be considers a "Most Anticipated" In this way of speaking "MINE MOST ANTICIPATED" I need the game to do well?

Have some dang common sense, I easily implied MY MOST ANTICIPATED GAME of 2015.

Seriously people have some common sense. I know it's a hard thing to have sometimes on GFaqs, but it's not that hard.

That isn't what you implied. You implied that the game would be everyone's most anticipated title. Add "my" to your topic title next time and you would avoid confusion.

You are looking far too into this. Have some common sense and think for a second that the guy from the OP to the topic title easily means my most anticipated game.

I'm actually not reading into it at all. Your words were it was the most anticipated title. Later you decided to try and change them to include the word 'my.' But that word isn't there. As I said, next time be more clear.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#25gjc2007Posted 7/21/2014 5:40:13 PM
I think calling this a "2015 game" is being far too optimistic. More like 2016 at best.
---
Microsoft: "Gamers are thieves that must be monitored".
Sony: "Gamers are customers we care about."
#26PominAusPosted 7/21/2014 5:41:56 PM
Came in expecting a link to more Scalebound footage, left disappointed.
#27phineasfoolPosted 7/21/2014 5:45:00 PM
Really excited for this as well. It's one of the main reasons I picked up an Xbox One after E3. I have enjoyed everything from Platinum Games so far.
---
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool
#28zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2014 5:46:48 PM
Horridhal posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Horridhal posted...
zerooo0 posted...
DrRockso87 posted...
Not really. Truthfully, it'll most likely receive good reviews but tank in sales like all of Platinum Games' games.

I still enjoy Platinum Games' titles (well, the ones I've played; I played more of Clover Studios titles to be honest) but "most anticipated"? I doubt it.

So for a game to be considers a "Most Anticipated" In this way of speaking "MINE MOST ANTICIPATED" I need the game to do well?

Have some dang common sense, I easily implied MY MOST ANTICIPATED GAME of 2015.

Seriously people have some common sense. I know it's a hard thing to have sometimes on GFaqs, but it's not that hard.

That isn't what you implied. You implied that the game would be everyone's most anticipated title. Add "my" to your topic title next time and you would avoid confusion.

You are looking far too into this. Have some common sense and think for a second that the guy from the OP to the topic title easily means my most anticipated game.

I'm actually not reading into it at all. Your words were it was the most anticipated title. Later you decided to try and change them to include the word 'my.' But that word isn't there. As I said, next time be more clear.

Oh man come on now I expect better. I never tried to change anything. Nice try though trying to convince yourself that. Again I was clear in the topic title and OP. Common sense is just a hard thing to come by on the internet.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#29NeoAndurilPosted 7/21/2014 5:53:42 PM
regsantotomas posted...
Too much unknown to get too excited.

Or you could call this topic what it is...flagrant troll bait. All we know about scalebound is a trailer.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#30zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2014 5:55:05 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
regsantotomas posted...
Too much unknown to get too excited.

Or you could call this topic what it is...flagrant troll bait. All we know about scalebound is a trailer.

Coming from any Neo posters here I will take that as a compliment.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton