DOOM Xbox One will be "nitpicked to death" if we show gameplay too soon

#31FOXSOLIDPosted 7/21/2014 10:33:41 PM
mike468 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
Just alludes to the fact that XB1 has substantially inferior hardware compared to the PS4.

Don't blame Digital Foundry for exposing it's flaws, it looks childish. The people have a right to know and I'm glad there is a site that informs the people.

Funny, where were they on launch day, when Guerrilla Games where lying about Killzone Shadowfall's performance?! Took over 3 months to out them as blatant lairs, yet it's cool they're exposing XBO's flaws before games are even released?!

I don't know what the hell you're even talking about. I don't own or play Killzone.
#32SomnusNemorisPosted 7/21/2014 10:44:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#33Jedi454Posted 7/21/2014 10:46:42 PM
mike468 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
Just alludes to the fact that XB1 has substantially inferior hardware compared to the PS4.

Don't blame Digital Foundry for exposing it's flaws, it looks childish. The people have a right to know and I'm glad there is a site that informs the people.

Funny, where were they on launch day, when Guerrilla Games where lying about Killzone Shadowfall's performance?! Took over 3 months to out them as blatant lairs, yet it's cool they're exposing XBO's flaws before games are even released?!

Oh burn! Foxsolid, git gud kid.
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#34Run_2_the_HillsPosted 7/21/2014 10:58:57 PM
last gen: we got better grass. DF ftw
this gen: res dont matter. eff DF
#35jackynkurttimsPosted 7/21/2014 11:09:54 PM
Run_2_the_Hills posted...

---
ediotsavant posted...Set it up on my buried crt tv from the 80's era and was blown by Iron Soldier.
#36FOXSOLIDPosted 7/21/2014 11:21:48 PM
Jedi454 posted...
mike468 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

Can't "git gud" when I'm the best....kid.
#37FOXSOLIDPosted 7/21/2014 11:27:01 PM
Run_2_the_Hills posted...

Precisely. The Xbox mindset in a nutshell. Deny all when the odds are against you.
#38Jedi454Posted 7/21/2014 11:28:26 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
Jedi454 posted...
mike468 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

You can't be the best when you're too busy licking the dirt out of your own toenails and looking for websites to troll on.

Come back to me when you've gotten your claimed "100 hours" out of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Peace out kid and git gud.
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#39FOXSOLIDPosted 7/21/2014 11:35:50 PM
Jedi454 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
Jedi454 posted...
mike468 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

You can't be the best when you're too busy licking the dirt out of your own toenails and looking for websites to troll on.

Come back to me when you've gotten your claimed "100 hours" out of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Peace out kid and git gud.

You're pretty pathetic you know that? Clinging to a lie like that for that long when you can easily pull up any topic I have ever made about the game and see that I never said that.

"Git gud"? Lol right. You also for sure have been sucking on your own toes to come up with something that gross. You must be a hit with the ladies.....wait.....no..........you're not.
#40FOXSOLIDPosted 7/21/2014 11:40:08 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]