Everybody needs to buy an XB1 when Sunset Overdrive comes out

#21ExtremelyFatGuyPosted 7/21/2014 4:39:08 PM
papoose187 posted...
Yup game looks childish

Sigh. ANYTHING that is bright and colorful is "childish" to someone like you. People like you are the reason we get SO MANY of these stupid dark gritty intense blah blah blah things EVERYWHERE.
#22aheroafakePosted 7/21/2014 5:34:08 PM
Mr_Killstreak posted...
Looks boring as hell.

---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#23deadmarvPosted 7/22/2014 1:03:05 AM
MicrosoftLover posted...
squon posted...
And support the Xbox alliance. I hope everyone buys one for this game.

This is going to be GOTY for sure. Mark my words. It will dethrone Call Of Duty and blow Destiny out of the water.

And from the trailer it looks 100x better and more original than Infamous: Second Son.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

This was the most hilarious post I've read on this site.
---
4/6/14 = The day I joined the current gaming generation.
#24papoose187Posted 7/26/2014 2:02:13 AM
ExtremelyFatGuy posted...
papoose187 posted...
Yup game looks childish

Sigh. ANYTHING that is bright and colorful is "childish" to someone like you. People like you are the reason we get SO MANY of these stupid dark gritty intense blah blah blah things EVERYWHERE.

Sorry I'm an adult and yes I would like an intense darker more realistic game

I'm not a little child in lala land

SO looks super childish with wacky cartoonic unrealistic characters shooting grenade launcher weapons killing zombies of some sort while grinding and sliding on all rails as if they were on roller blades, since when can ppl grind with there shoes?

Game looks like a stupid Arcady kids game, sorry

And yea once again yes I want dark gritty Intense I can't wait for fallout 4, nuff said!
#25RaukuePosted 7/26/2014 2:59:34 AM
ExtremelyFatGuy posted...
papoose187 posted...
Yup game looks childish

And if people have that mentality of it must be childish just because it is colorful... then it won't sell as much as it should. I had said this in another post but...

I can't help but keep thinking if that is what will keep away some Xbox owners though. Those of us online here make a small percent of console owners. So I mean if this game does not hit it big like it should... then does that mean Xbox really is branded as this dudebro console with the gritty FPS, racing and sports games? And that is the identity of Xbox owners? When it comes to majority or at least 50% of owners.
---
I enjoy open world/sandbox games.
#26dnmtPosted 7/26/2014 3:03:17 AM
papoose187 posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...
squon posted...
And support the Xbox alliance. I hope everyone buys one for this game.

This is going to be GOTY for sure. Mark my words. It will dethrone Call Of Duty and blow Destiny out of the water.

And from the trailer it looks 100x better and more original than Infamous: Second Son.

I don't see anything good about this game whatsoever

It looks good if you enjoy XXXtreme art direction straight from the 90's that makes you want to hurl.
#27InfinityOver0Posted 7/26/2014 5:19:26 AM
that game will be fun for like 4 hrs, then it be just another shooter. hardly worth $500, taxes included
---
Hoping for a Cosmos season 2
#28DIrtyCabbagEPosted 7/26/2014 9:37:09 AM
One of the few games I preordered... Story will probably suck but the gameplay looks fun as hell.
#29ExempliGratiaPosted 7/26/2014 9:41:00 AM
This game looks okay but just like destiny I'll wait for the reviews to decide. Only sure locks for me this year is NBa2k15, GGXRD, Last of us, and MCC.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#30SuplexKirbyPosted 7/29/2014 9:06:54 AM
thegamer00 posted...
This is going to be Insomniac's best game of all time.

that was the spyro games on the PSone