HALO doing it BIG.

#1Dev445Posted 7/21/2014 5:55:45 PM
I mean you got The Master Chief Collection (Halo 1,2,3,4 and 5 beta)Halo Nightfall coming out a web series or digital feature which will connect between Halo 4 and 5, Halo 5, and The Halo T.V show produced by Steven Spielberg.

That's Halo swag for years XD. I can't wait for all of this.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#2SpikeTheSpaceCowboyPosted 7/21/2014 5:57:26 PM
The wait is unbearable Q_Q
---
GamerTag: MA5T3R SPIKE
"Be water my friend"
#3md22mdrxPosted 7/21/2014 6:10:50 PM
They should just rename it the HaloBox and get it over with.
#4SpikeTheSpaceCowboyPosted 7/21/2014 6:41:42 PM
md22mdrx posted...

What are you implying? I'm still not familiar with everyone on this board, but I could have sworn your a PS Fanboy, which begs the question... Why do you come to this board? Shouldn't you be on the PS4 board talking about all your favorite 1080p's, I mean games?
---
GamerTag: MA5T3R SPIKE
"Be water my friend"
#5PorungaPosted 7/21/2014 6:43:52 PM
SpikeTheSpaceCowboy posted...
md22mdrx posted...

What are you implying? I'm still not familiar with everyone on this board, but I could have sworn your a PS Fanboy, which begs the question... Why do you come to this board? Shouldn't you be on the PS4 board talking about all your favorite 1080p's, I mean games?

You talk to him about being a ps4 fanboy while acting like a fanboy yourself. Be part of the solution, not the problem.
#6Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2014 6:52:48 PM

You should change your sig to " See you space cowboy" or "Your gonna carry that weight"
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#7MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/21/2014 6:56:03 PM
As soon as I finally get laid I'm going to name my kid MasterChief!
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#8Bori23Posted 7/21/2014 6:57:01 PM
Or "Bang" lol I loved that part! Carry on!
---
\\[T]// Praise the sun!
GT~ Bichote23 - PSN~ Bichote82
#9XanderMXIXPosted 7/21/2014 7:01:50 PM
HPorunga posted...
md22mdrx posted...

You talk to him about being a ps4 fanboy while acting like a fanboy yourself. Be part of the solution, not the problem.

He's a fanboy of the XBOX so uh it seems he's in the right area? Common sense
#10NeoMonkPosted 7/21/2014 7:09:29 PM

The games came out 10 years ago you can buy them at gamestop for 5 bucks each...
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums