HALO doing it BIG.

#11phineasfoolPosted 7/21/2014 8:13:30 PM
NeoMonk posted...
SpikeTheSpaceCowboy posted...
The wait is unbearable Q_Q

The games came out 10 years ago you can buy them at gamestop for 5 bucks each...

So then I can play Halo 1 & 2 online if I do this?
---
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool
#12PorungaPosted 7/21/2014 8:14:24 PM
XanderMXIX posted...
HPorunga posted...
md22mdrx posted...
They should just rename it the HaloBox and get it over with.

What are you implying? I'm still not familiar with everyone on this board, but I could have sworn your a PS Fanboy, which begs the question... Why do you come to this board? Shouldn't you be on the PS4 board talking about all your favorite 1080p's, I mean games?

You talk to him about being a ps4 fanboy while acting like a fanboy yourself. Be part of the solution, not the problem.

He's a fanboy of the XBOX so uh it seems he's in the right area? Common sense

There shouldn't be fanboys of anything on any board. Fanboys are not a good thing. If you want fanboys to go away, you don't respond to them as a fanboy.. that only makes it worse.
#13XanderMXIXPosted 7/21/2014 11:15:22 PM
Porunga posted...
XanderMXIX posted...
HPorunga posted...
md22mdrx posted...

What are you implying? I'm still not familiar with everyone on this board, but I could have sworn your a PS Fanboy, which begs the question... Why do you come to this board? Shouldn't you be on the PS4 board talking about all your favorite 1080p's, I mean games?

You talk to him about being a ps4 fanboy while acting like a fanboy yourself. Be part of the solution, not the problem.

There shouldn't be fanboys of anything on any board. Fanboys are not a good thing. If you want fanboys to go away, you don't respond to them as a fanboy.. that only makes it worse.

There's nothing wrong with being a fanboy if he's talking on his systems board. It's when fanboys of one system go trash another. If you love a product or company there's nothing wrong with it. And he has every right to do it on the xbox board because that's his system.
#14Millertime660Posted 7/21/2014 11:21:39 PM
phineasfool posted...
NeoMonk posted...

The games came out 10 years ago you can buy them at gamestop for 5 bucks each...

hahaha.... Great way to get neomonk to disappear from a thread!
#15AgentLockePosted 7/22/2014 12:43:15 AM
Millertime660 posted...
phineasfool posted...
NeoMonk posted...

Its because every time this fact comes up it points out how stupid his sig is.
---
The Xbox one forum should be called the "Xbox vs Ps4" forum.
GT: KB ReDZ (Add me for MCC/Destiny/Forza/Fifa)
#16NeoMonkPosted 7/22/2014 12:56:29 AM
AgentLocke posted...
Millertime660 posted...
phineasfool posted...
NeoMonk posted...
Its because every time this fact comes up it points out how stupid his sig is.

Don't complain to me about Microsoft shutting down their so called "dedicated servers"
My sig is spot on btw it explains the ruffles ;)
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
#17BushidoEffect3Posted 7/22/2014 1:15:28 AM
Dev445 posted...
Halo swag for years XD

You need to be at least 13 to use this site.
---
http://i.imgur.com/exzrVRj.jpg http://i.imgur.com/35CqqSt.gif http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif http://i.imgur.com/QTGNrGc.gif
http://youtu.be/lyOHNjZ-2qM
#18liquidblue4Posted 7/22/2014 2:01:29 AM
BushidoEffect3 posted...
Dev445 posted...
Halo swag for years XD

You need to be at least 13 to use this site.

Then why are you here?
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#19CapwnDPosted 7/22/2014 2:11:56 AM(edited)
Porunga posted...
XanderMXIX posted...
HPorunga posted...
md22mdrx posted...

lmfao. Take the crap out of your eyes.

Yes, it's true. Not one topic that isn't crapping directly on the Xbox One, MS, or it's fans can go without some sony fanboy coming along and doing what Sony fans do best: Being the worst fanboys ever.

And yet you decide to give crap to SpikeTheSpaceCowboy instead of the troll.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#20ace_two_maxPosted 7/22/2014 2:24:20 AM(edited)
md22mdrx posted...

What if I told you I'm on a Gaming Forums and on that forums I visit all locations?
---
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!