Destiny...what a turn of events...

#21LooksLikeRainPosted 7/21/2014 9:19:25 PM
SubSeenix posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
youngskillz posted...
it'll probably outsell the ps4 version.

LMFAO

Well it is currently number one on amazon. And the PS4 version is number 4. But amazon isn't the only place people buy games so who knows what's going to happen?

They Preorder it for the beta codes you moron
And look at a list which isn't the 24 Hour list - PS4 is far ahead in everything.
People just want the damn beta codes which you can get by PreOrdering and directly after that deleting the order.

PS4 will outsell the X1 version at least 2:1 and the PS4 itself will get a 300% boost worldwide.

Accept that you are last place and get beaten by the WiiU

Why are you so mad?
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#22swatkiller546Posted 7/21/2014 9:23:30 PM
youngskillz posted...
it'll probably outsell the ps4 version.

hmm probably not, there's nothing for the ps4 in terms of games so it's going to sell a lot.
---
"Get down on your knees and cry!"
#23SomnusNemorisPosted 7/21/2014 9:41:51 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#24HorridhalPosted 7/21/2014 9:46:45 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Horridhal posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
dnmt posted...

That's only from the last 24 hours, you doofus. Looking at the yearly list will bring you to a much different conclusion:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014/videogames

Destiny PS4 is #23, Destiny Xbone is #46, and that's without even accounting for the Destiny PS4 bundle which is counted along the regular PS4 at #4.
This is in the US, the Xbone's strongest country, so I feel safe in saying the PS4 version will easily outsell the Xbone version 3:1 globally.

I googled amazon best selling video games, and this was the first link. I didn't, and still don't, see where it says last 24 hours.

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames

It jumped because of the pre-orders in the last 24 hours.

About Movers & Shakers in Video Games
Movers & Shakers identifies the biggest gainers in sales rank compared to twenty-four hours ago. For example, if a music item has a current sales rank of 10, but was ranked 30 twenty-four hours ago, its Movers & Shakers increase would be 200%.

From the original link TC posted.

My link isn't the movers and shakers thing like TC posted. I posted my link. You even quoted it.

Which doesn't invalidate that the reason it jumped up so high is because of the beta and people pre-ordering to gain access to it, which is proven by the 300% increase under the movers and shakers heading.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#25LooksLikeRainPosted 7/21/2014 10:02:01 PM(edited)
Horridhal posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Horridhal posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
dnmt posted...

That's only from the last 24 hours, you doofus. Looking at the yearly list will bring you to a much different conclusion:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014/videogames

Destiny PS4 is #23, Destiny Xbone is #46, and that's without even accounting for the Destiny PS4 bundle which is counted along the regular PS4 at #4.
This is in the US, the Xbone's strongest country, so I feel safe in saying the PS4 version will easily outsell the Xbone version 3:1 globally.

I googled amazon best selling video games, and this was the first link. I didn't, and still don't, see where it says last 24 hours.

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames

It jumped because of the pre-orders in the last 24 hours.

About Movers & Shakers in Video Games
Movers & Shakers identifies the biggest gainers in sales rank compared to twenty-four hours ago. For example, if a music item has a current sales rank of 10, but was ranked 30 twenty-four hours ago, its Movers & Shakers increase would be 200%.

From the original link TC posted.

My link isn't the movers and shakers thing like TC posted. I posted my link. You even quoted it.

Which doesn't invalidate that the reason it jumped up so high is because of the beta and people pre-ordering to gain access to it, which is proven by the 300% increase under the movers and shakers heading.

Which doesn't invalidate it's position at number 1.
---
#26doodles40Posted 7/21/2014 10:05:27 PM
Heathenutopia posted...
The game just flew to #1 on Amazon. A jump of 300 percent!!!

See for yourselves...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/movers-and-shakers/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsms

It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact the beta starts in 2 days. Nah, that couldn't possibly be it.
---
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.
#27HorridhalPosted 7/21/2014 10:07:49 PM
@Looks

From a website that charges $0 for a pre-order beta code.

Very impressive.
---
#28LooksLikeRainPosted 7/21/2014 10:12:29 PM
Horridhal posted...
@Looks

Very impressive.

It's really not much less impressive than every other place that charges $5. Are you saying that everyone is just going to cancel their preorders?
---
#29EnclavePosted 7/21/2014 10:12:31 PM
You do know that people are pre-ordering to get the code then cancelling their order right? People did this months ago with the PS4 version. This means nothing. Get excited if this keeps up after the beta is over.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#30HorridhalPosted 7/21/2014 10:13:50 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Horridhal posted...
@Looks

Very impressive.

It's really not much less impressive than every other place that charges $5. Are you saying that everyone is just going to cancel their preorders?

I'm saying many people will, yes. The same thing happened with PS4 pre-orders.
---