What Xbox One games are you getting in October and...

#11IceHuskyPosted 7/21/2014 7:53:12 PM
Let me check my Amazon wishlist...brb...

Okay...

It looks like I am just getting Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, as everything else that month on the Xbox One is meh. I think September and November are going to be my big spending months, provided I have the money. ;)
---
Current Consoles: Xbox One, PS3, SNES, Genesis, Neo Geo Gold X
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
#12uniquebadgerPosted 7/21/2014 8:12:50 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...
There's only one game on there worth a damn and that's...

SUNSET OVERDRIVE, BAAAAAAY BEEEEEEE!

I really don't understand the hype for SO. Plus the way people are seeming to get so hyped for this game i am expecting some major letdown. It is never good to get over hyped for any game.
#13spacejamjordanzPosted 7/21/2014 8:16:51 PM
I envy you TC. Where on Earth will you get the time to actually play all those games?

DonVito1990 posted...
AC:U and GTA5 assuming they ever decide to give us a release date.

Unity drops the same day as SO. October 28th. No word on GTA V yet though.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#14Mr_KillstreakPosted 7/21/2014 8:19:45 PM
Battlefield and WWE 2K15 are it for me in Oct.
#15BryanPS360Posted 7/22/2014 4:51:35 AM
Sunset Overdrive. Maybe Evolve if my friends get it. Everything else, I'm more likely to grab for PS4.
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf
#16killerbasaPosted 7/22/2014 4:55:53 AM
Definitely: LotR, Sunset Overdrive and NBA 2k15. I will probably wait awhile for ACU to drop in price as I am still backlogged on my Steam sale and other console games. Evolve I will probably get on PC as I have a better group of friends that would play it on PC. Haven't really payed a whole lot of attention to Evil Within but if it's good then yeah I'll get it.
#17kennyynnooPosted 7/22/2014 5:08:13 AM(edited)
Nba 2k
Alien Isolation (pending reviews)

Honestly forza horizon 2 on September 30th will take up most of my October. If alien up isolation creates the scare factor like outlast its my game of the year maybe because outlast is brilliant for a scare.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#18cheezedadadaPosted 7/22/2014 5:07:22 AM(edited)
100%
Dragon Age Inquisition
The Evil Within
AC Unity
Sunset Overdrive
Lords of the Fallen

Most likely, but not 100% sure.
Isolation
Evolve
Middle-earth

Most looking forward to SO and DA:I.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.
#19TenzhiPosted 7/22/2014 5:11:23 AM
Currently, September is the mnth for me. With two games I want to buy, and a third I'll soon have a definite idea of one way or the other.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#20sammogardPosted 7/22/2014 5:13:26 AM
depends how horizon 2 fifa 15 and destiny keep my attention if i feel like i can play them i'll wait.

prob get ac unity tho