Wow! Destiny is 1080p on X1?

#11DojoMaxPosted 7/22/2014 3:16:40 AM
ThatLaoGuy posted...
I thought destiny beta looked like crap. I love the game but mannnn was expecting some crazy graphics and insane details. Not surprised xbone can hit 1080p on that

lol
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#12ArnoDorianPosted 7/22/2014 3:18:34 AM
userfrigginame posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Whether it was 1080p or 900p, it still doesn't affect my overall enjoyment with the game.

But we kinda have to say that since most other games on Xbox One don't reach that 1080p mark. If we admit that it matters then we're f***ed.
#13da_StoOgePosted 7/22/2014 3:26:56 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Whether it was 1080p or 900p, it still doesn't affect my overall enjoyment with the game.

Then why are you drawn so easily to any and every topic that mentions resolution? In most of them you're the second or third post.
---
"It was the patient, cut-flower sound of a man who is waiting to die."
#14ht02135Posted 7/22/2014 5:42:17 AM
Shik_stick posted...
ThatLaoGuy posted...
I thought destiny beta looked like crap. I love the game but mannnn was expecting some crazy graphics and insane details. Not surprised xbone can hit 1080p on that

I kind of agree here...the shadows and lighting are good in some cases but visually the game is not really impressive.

Another thing to consider, it's 1080p on both systems yet the Beta on PS4 has been dropping to around 25 FPS at times so, in all likelihood, it will have worse FPS drops on Xbox. The tired old debate of what's better: Resolution or FPS?

err, 30 fps is bad enough. no 30 fps lock and dip below 30 fps. i am speechless
#15Sniper_BrosefPosted 7/22/2014 6:28:27 AM
And yet, still, no one will pm me a beta code...
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#16DresdenDilPosted 7/22/2014 7:08:44 AM
da_StoOge posted...

The third silence. +1 respect.
#17SigmaLongshotPosted 7/22/2014 7:24:00 AM
da_StoOge posted...
Jedi454 posted...

Then why are you drawn so easily to any and every topic that mentions resolution? In most of them you're the second or third post.

I believe it's a frustrated reaction to the sheer amount of people that just...won't...shut up about it.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#18da_StoOgePosted 7/22/2014 1:36:09 PM
SigmaLongshot posted...
da_StoOge posted...
Jedi454 posted...

I believe it's a frustrated reaction to the sheer amount of people that just...won't...shut up about it.

I get that. But it's better to just ignore it than feed into it.
---
#19TrickyPonyPosted 7/22/2014 1:50:53 PM
da_StoOge posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...
da_StoOge posted...
Jedi454 posted...

ignoring it does nothing, hopefully it sinks in after he does it enough
#20Tajaz2426Posted 7/22/2014 2:46:14 PM
TrickyPony posted...
da_StoOge posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...
da_StoOge posted...
Jedi454 posted...

ignoring it does nothing, hopefully it sinks in after he does it enough

I don't do the resolutions and FPS things, because I only care about storylines. However, it will not do anything, but make people laugh at him. It is the internet, you can't really make people stop doing anything and he actually goes on tangents as a grown man on a website forum.

I can't stand trolls at all, but even worse are people that will defend a plastic box like it was their child or they made the dang thing.

Marketers laugh at people like that, because they know they can produce whatever they want and people like that will just gobble it up.

Seeing a grown person rage or champion something online isn't funny, but I can't help feel bad and chuckle a tad.

The resolution crap isn't going away, because it has been here since the "blast processing" days. Microsoft did it last campaign, Sony has done it, Sega, Nintendo, everyone has done. It is just this generation the people in this board are on the losing end.

However, I like all three consoles as we have them in our household. 3 PS4's, an X1, and a Wii U. Our youngest has the X1 and our daughter has the WiiU and they are all enjoyed.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS