The Tides Have Turned, XBROS! Destiny at # 1 For XBOX ONE!

#11LooksLikeRainPosted 7/21/2014 9:10:41 PM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
dnmt posted...
That's an hourly list, you doofus. Looking at the yearly list will bring you to a much different conclusion:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014/videogames

Destiny PS4 is #23, Destiny Xbone is #46, and that's without even accounting for the Destiny PS4 bundle which is counted along the regular PS4 at #4.
This is in the US, the Xbone's strongest country, so I feel safe in saying the PS4 version will easily outsell the Xbone version 3:1 globally.

Butthurt radiating from dmnt as usual.

How is that post even remotely butthurt? Why can't you guys just enjoy playing games on your choice of gaming system instead of crying over which system is leading in sales?

"That's an hourly list, you doofus."
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#12SubSeenixPosted 7/21/2014 9:10:56 PM
Just for the Beta Codes

Did the same thing with the PS4 Version.Preordered,got the key and deleted the order.
Why?Cause i will get it 30 cheaper somewhere else on RElease Date but there i can't PreOrder it so i had to do it over amazon.

Its funny how TC thinks the X1 Version has a chance against the PS4 Version which is the definitive version :D
#13LooksLikeRainPosted 7/21/2014 9:11:33 PM
Horridhal posted...
About Movers & Shakers in Video Games
Movers & Shakers identifies the biggest gainers in sales rank compared to twenty-four hours ago. For example, if a music item has a current sales rank of 10, but was ranked 30 twenty-four hours ago, its Movers & Shakers increase would be 200%.

Is this really impressive considering most people are doing it because it is free to pre-order from Amazon and receive a beta code?

I don't think so, I'm sure fanboys will disagree.

And again, this is not a link to Movers and Shakers.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#14TOhasNoRing(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2014 9:12:18 PM
Damn. I try and bring some light to this board and people freak out. No need to get so defensive and talk about the PS4.... This topic is about the xbox one version selling well.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#15Rome218Posted 7/21/2014 9:12:24 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
dnmt posted...
That's an hourly list, you doofus. Looking at the yearly list will bring you to a much different conclusion:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014/videogames

Destiny PS4 is #23, Destiny Xbone is #46, and that's without even accounting for the Destiny PS4 bundle which is counted along the regular PS4 at #4.
This is in the US, the Xbone's strongest country, so I feel safe in saying the PS4 version will easily outsell the Xbone version 3:1 globally.

Butthurt radiating from dmnt as usual.

I think it's because he has a PS4 inside of it. There's a reason why he loves talking about the PS4 so much. ^_^;

When the news hits of the first person to get married to a Sony console, we will all know who it is.
#16Millertime660Posted 7/21/2014 9:23:38 PM
solnot? is that you?
#17SomnusNemorisPosted 7/21/2014 9:35:20 PM
Funny how it's always the ones showing the Xbox getting kicked to bits in graphics, charts, sales, etc, who are somehow the butthurt ones

Yes, must be so butthurt worthy to be on the winning side! Lol

Poor Xbronies and their reassurance.
---
PSN/GT/Steam/GoG - AstuteClass
http://i.imgur.com/n86BZOR.png
#18HorridhalPosted 7/21/2014 9:44:19 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Horridhal posted...
About Movers & Shakers in Video Games
Movers & Shakers identifies the biggest gainers in sales rank compared to twenty-four hours ago. For example, if a music item has a current sales rank of 10, but was ranked 30 twenty-four hours ago, its Movers & Shakers increase would be 200%.

Is this really impressive considering most people are doing it because it is free to pre-order from Amazon and receive a beta code?

I don't think so, I'm sure fanboys will disagree.

And again, this is not a link to Movers and Shakers.

And again, you ignore that this is the only reason it jumped.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#19TOhasNoRing(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2014 10:17:00 PM
Millertime660 posted...
solnot? is that you?

:)
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#20Rainy_David1Posted 7/21/2014 10:47:00 PM
According to Xbots, correcting misleading and false statements is being butthurt. It seems hard for them to accept reality.