Sucks to be Scandinavian...

#11Gustave652(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2014 7:59:12 AM
Well, as a gamer Norway is not a dance on roses. Do you have any idea how expensive game-related stuff is here..?:-)
#12il_capitanoPosted 7/22/2014 8:02:13 AM
No way in hell Italy is better than UK for living.
---
Farewell MGO, the first love will never be forgotten. 06/12/12
No to: season/online passes,on disc dlc,COD,EA,f2p,MMORPGs,MOBAs,streamers and YT celebrities.
#13D3x1Posted 7/22/2014 8:23:28 AM
Live in Finland, isn't here either. Of course there are Xbox's being sold on the stores but it's not the official Finnish version if that's how you can say it.

Did order it last year just before the announcement of the delay, and the store offered an extra controller and the two games that come anyways so why not wait. With the Master Chief Collection coming out, I'll be starting (whenever it gets here) my "Next-Generation-Experience" with a bang.

What really worries me though is that the store I ordered it from says that the "official finnish version" doesn't come with Kinect- I really want to see what it can do. Should send them an mail and ask if I'm still going to get the Xbox One with Kinect + 2 games and the extra controller like I ordered it.

Doesn't really matter if not, I can always get the Kinect later.

I know I'd be a **** for not taking a free game but I don't have an interest on FIFA, that being the second free game along with first one, Forza 5. For that racing game yes I'm interested but never been such a fan of soccer in videogames.

Really hyped for the MCC. Made a plan with friend to complete all the campaigns from 1 to 4. Also the digital series thing has my interest. Whatever it is of, Locke dude, don't know who that is.
Also yey for arbiter showing up. Atleast in the trailer of MCC.

#faqblogs
---
"You can't fall if you don't climb. But there's no joy in living your whole life on the ground."
#14Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/22/2014 9:02:25 AM
how accurate is that data? I constantly hear about how Denmark is the best place in the world to be and here it's ranked lower than the U.S.(lucky 13?)
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#15nableetPosted 7/22/2014 9:35:50 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
how accurate is that data? I constantly hear about how Denmark is the best place in the world to be and here it's ranked lower than the U.S.(lucky 13?)

Probably not very and it is 7 years old ;-) just linked it for the giggles.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff