How does it make you feel?

#1AltariotPosted 7/22/2014 6:51:14 AM
So, I've been reading and doing research. For whatever reason it seems that the DLC for Xbox One doesn't come out for this system until a year after the Playstation 4. Why do you think that is? And secondly, how does that make you feel?

I own both consoles, and am kinda impartial to it, but a YEAR? That seems kind of ridiculous. Do you still plan on getting the game day one, or are you going to wait so that when you get the game the DLC is already released.

Im just curious how my fellow brethren feel about this dumb decision in my opinion.
---
Bandwith caps = or > Slavery/AIDS/Black Plague etc Roniellio
Gamertag: jimmyjuniorBallinous=My Word
#2SupaflyGibsonPosted 7/22/2014 6:53:32 AM
Since when does the X1 hardware have DLC?
---
gt: For Spartaa
#3DarthUchiha91Posted 7/22/2014 6:54:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LMCi8oHkHw
---
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!
#4redditon4chanPosted 7/22/2014 6:55:44 AM
Its stupid. On both sides.
#5_Doomguy_Posted 7/22/2014 6:55:55 AM
I'd understand if it was a month or 2
But 1 year? Ridiculous

I'm still getting Destiny on the X1

No desire to play Destiny with the PS4's crappy controller.
---
Rip and tear! Rip and tear your guts! You are huge! That means you have huge guts! Rip and tear!
#6LapanuiPosted 7/22/2014 6:56:53 AM
I'm guessing you are on about Destiny...

Developers don't usually go exclusive with their games or even content because they are generous and such, money was obviously involved. MS do it as well. Why would a company turn down millions of dollars just to put it on another platform at the same time? Get millions of dollars up front for daft content which isn't really going to affect much in sales.

I'm getting it on day one, don't really see why I would wait a year just for a mission, a map, some gear and ships.

You would be stupid if you bought a console just because of early content access. Some people do it though...
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#7axelfooley2k5Posted 7/22/2014 7:08:37 AM
_Doomguy_ posted...
But 1 year? Ridiculous

i swear only shills and 14 year olds who cant afford multiple consoles make this comment
the ds4 is great
massive improvement over the ds3
#8Crystyn_7BPosted 7/22/2014 7:16:36 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
_Doomguy_ posted...
But 1 year? Ridiculous

i swear only shills and 14 year olds who cant afford multiple consoles make this comment
the ds4 is great
massive improvement over the ds3

It is a massive improvement but one can still dislike it. Really don't like L2/R2 and the analog sticks.