It's kind of embaressing really...

#11SigmaLongshotPosted 7/22/2014 6:22:50 AM
The issue is really that the trolls think they're more significant than they are. They are literally personas of insecure people, loitering around a message board of a single gaming website. They do not represent any legitimate sector of the gaming community whatsoever.

There are wonderful fans on all of the system. But like a perfectly ripe apple, people rarely sing the praises of the firmness and sweetness of it, but as soon as there's a bruise on that apple, you can be sure as hell there's someone will start complaining about it.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#12Dev445Posted 7/22/2014 6:26:12 AM
Do not read youtube comments XD. Its worst there than here. Some of the s*** people say on there, man youtube needs a mod for comments and they should pay you for it.

Its kind of funny over there on the IGN vids they have the Harry Potter people always talking bad about Sony and PS4. So its both sides but Sony fans are a lot worst its like they go out their way for some of the stuff they do.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#13axelfooley2k5Posted 7/22/2014 6:26:55 AM
didnt happen overnight

kids fight because they own one and cant get the other
adults fight cause they are pathetic

it was around since there has been more than 1 system

it will be here every generation that exists
#14phineasfoolPosted 7/22/2014 6:28:22 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
Strange, if you go to the ps4 board right now nearly every topic on the front page is a pretty normal conversation about games and hardware.

Now you come to the xbox one board, and every topic is full of troll calling, childish insults revolving around horses, and topics feeding false information about why the xbox is superior. Infact pretty much every topic on the first five pages on the Xbo board starts of with 2-3 pages of people wondering 'when the ponies will turn up' before the tc gets a legitimate answer.

I know which community I'd rather be a part of...

It was the reverse last gen. The 360 board usually had the reasonable threads while the PS3 board was filled with pointless bickering. Fanboys suck no matter what system they are for and don't represent the community as a whole.
---
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool
#15Exodus_PrimePosted 7/22/2014 6:29:16 AM
Joey-Zaza posted...
I love when people retort with "well last gen this happened... and so and so said this..."

Well man, it's been like 7 years. You realize that those people are 7 years older now. A lot of us are in our late twenties and thirties and it's just mind baffling that 30 year old men are snickering and basically harassing people on this board simply because of an opinion.

This is spot on. It's sad that a so called "adult" can't let go of what happened on a forum 7 years ago...on a forum of all things. I wonder if they ever stop to think that they always argue and snicker about a plastic box and video games...

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#16DarthUchiha91Posted 7/22/2014 6:30:31 AM
I was with you until that last paragraph. That sounds like a reason to avoid online MP altogether, not to prefer one console over another. Preferences on controller and games is are understandable, to judge an entire community over a few trolls and skipping out on a console just to avoid playing with/against them makes little sense to me. You're gonna find trolls no matter what system you choose.

Do whatever you wish, but me personally, I didn't skip the xb1 just because of kcypher and legend consistently troll the ps4 board and I don't judge the whole community because of them.
---
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!
#17Miiri0Posted 7/22/2014 6:32:41 AM
ps4 is already more than 5 millions ahead of xbone. We definitely need more people that don't mind playing on the inferior side. 720p and screen tearing on 1080p are not all that bad.
#18nableetPosted 7/22/2014 6:34:34 AM
I haven't been tea bagged in Destiny yet, so I disagree ;-)
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#19MRL3G3NDPosted 7/22/2014 6:35:09 AM
I bought the XB1 knowing it was weaker; my main reason was XBL and the dash features....
9 months down the road we still do not have features that were on the first xbox
voice messaging and custom soundtracks

when I bring up these concerns, I'm labeled a sony pony lmao
I've never owned a sony console in my life

With that said I think the xbox fanboys are more damaging, because they like to attack anything negative about the XB1 and legitimate concerns cannot be addressed...

Sony fanboys are easily identifiable they usually are ridiculous...
---
Watch_Dogs-BAD MOFO LOW DOWN (X1)
http://youtu.be/O_S1dUhXb0g
#20Jiggy101011Posted 7/22/2014 6:35:17 AM
To be fair the PS4 board is where the real Sony fans are at and they are pretty down to earth. The "Sony fans" on this board are mostly made up of alt accounts that are more interested in trolling then actually having a discussion.

Check out the PS4 message board sometime, most of them tell the Sony trolls to **** off almost as much as we do.

And the whole "it happened last gen with the PS3 so we are retaliating" attitude is incredibly immature. its been what, 7 years? Some people on both sides have a lot of growing up to do.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Watch Dogs, The Last Of Us, Assassins Creed Revelations