It's kind of embaressing really...

#21TheGam3925Posted 7/22/2014 7:35:53 AM
Miiri0 posted...
ps4 is already more than 5 millions ahead of xbone. We definitely need more people that don't mind playing on the inferior side. 720p and screen tearing on 1080p are not all that bad.

I heard from this board that the human eye can't even detect anything above 720p. That's cool, I guess we can all sell our 1080p televisions because they're useless.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#22EllesarienPosted 7/22/2014 7:37:51 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
Strange, if you go to the ps4 board right now nearly every topic on the front page is a pretty normal conversation about games and hardware.

Now you come to the xbox one board, and every topic is full of troll calling, childish insults revolving around horses, and topics feeding false information about why the xbox is superior. Infact pretty much every topic on the first five pages on the Xbo board starts of with 2-3 pages of people wondering 'when the ponies will turn up' before the tc gets a legitimate answer.

I know which community I'd rather be a part of...

And yet...here you are...every day. You realize you basically just called yourself out as a troll right? Well done champ.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#23IceHuskyPosted 7/22/2014 7:45:13 AM(edited)
Took the words right out of my head, TC. The sad thing is that I was a Playstation fan through-and-through up to the PS4, however, I hate how arrogant and condescending Sony and their fans have become with the PS4 that I gave the PS4 the middle finger this gen and went with the Xbox One and Wii U instead. I did own a PS4 for a short time but ultimately sold it as I started seeing the PS4 fans and how they treated non-PS4 owners. Arrogance is something I absolutely deplore in people, and will turn my back on supporting those people if I know I am part of the problem. **** the PS4!!!

Very upsetting that I cannot fully enjoy a Playstation console knowing that I am supporting that arrogance, so I have to completely abstain from it. Ironically, the PS4 doesn't come without its own problems that PS4 owners and the media seem to ignore, like no games on the console that are worth a damn, the horrible connection with PSN, the XMB and how cumbersome it is and the controller's horrible battery life. But no...according to PS4 fanboys, they act like the PS4 was created by God himself. Ugh! >_>
---
Current Consoles: Xbox One, PS3, SNES, Genesis, Neo Geo Gold X
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
#24MrSpaM111Posted 7/22/2014 7:42:04 AM
phineasfool posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
Strange, if you go to the ps4 board right now nearly every topic on the front page is a pretty normal conversation about games and hardware.

Now you come to the xbox one board, and every topic is full of troll calling, childish insults revolving around horses, and topics feeding false information about why the xbox is superior. Infact pretty much every topic on the first five pages on the Xbo board starts of with 2-3 pages of people wondering 'when the ponies will turn up' before the tc gets a legitimate answer.

I know which community I'd rather be a part of...

It was the reverse last gen. The 360 board usually had the reasonable threads while the PS3 board was filled with pointless bickering. Fanboys suck no matter what system they are for and don't represent the community as a whole.

I think the main difference is the ps4 board isn't full of troll bait topics created by superfans for attention. Been saying it for months, the XBO board has a serious issue with users who claim to be microsoft fans, but are actually creating topics to make the Microsoft community look stupid. If people stopped giving users like legend and Jedi454 props on here it wouldn't take long before this place became reasonable.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#25kennyynnooPosted 7/22/2014 7:43:02 AM
Just hit the ignore if it gets to you. I feel sorry for them rather then hate them. This is how they live there life after all, I can understand popping in to read news or about a game you never heard of but to go on a board you want nothing to do with to start fights is the most pathetic/sad thing I can think of to do with your day every day. They're in denial of being mentally sick, they really do need medicine because they're depressed and using this to feel better but it's a spiral into worse things later in life. Anyways, not my kids not my problem, my wife is the MD I'm just her boy toy so she can fix the sick not me.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#26SigmaLongshotPosted 7/22/2014 7:45:34 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#27RyzekiPosted 7/22/2014 7:48:49 AM
Oh these topics are so funny. I never understood why people get deterred from buying something they want just because some other people bash it.

Enjoy your console TC. It doesn't matter whether it is superior or not in any way, as long as you are happy with what you got.

But seriously, your reason to buy something should be if you will enjoy it and use it. Otherwise it's stupid. As if you will only encounter a mature audience anywhere... lol.
---
Core i7 4700MQ | | 16GB DDR3L || 128GB SSD + 1TB || GTX780M OC
#28cheezedadadaPosted 7/22/2014 7:51:12 AM
I think Sigma just created a sequel to Brokeback Mountain.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.
#29mygoodluckcharmPosted 7/22/2014 7:52:03 AM
Your logic are so flawed and bias TC. There's so many trolls in here not because they are truly console fans or anything, trolls like to troll regardless of their console preference. They troll especially because they like to prey on the weak, to the defenseless.
I am bet if only microsoft don't make so many mistakes this gen, the trolls are not going to be this worse. And I thinks it's really unfair that you're blame the console for something that their fans doing.
#30Joey-ZazaPosted 7/22/2014 7:55:18 AM
Wow... that was pretty steamy, Sigma. lol
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I