It's kind of embaressing really...

#31FPS_hitmanPosted 7/22/2014 6:55:54 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
phineasfool posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
Strange, if you go to the ps4 board right now nearly every topic on the front page is a pretty normal conversation about games and hardware.

Now you come to the xbox one board, and every topic is full of troll calling, childish insults revolving around horses, and topics feeding false information about why the xbox is superior. Infact pretty much every topic on the first five pages on the Xbo board starts of with 2-3 pages of people wondering 'when the ponies will turn up' before the tc gets a legitimate answer.

I know which community I'd rather be a part of...

It was the reverse last gen. The 360 board usually had the reasonable threads while the PS3 board was filled with pointless bickering. Fanboys suck no matter what system they are for and don't represent the community as a whole.

I think the main difference is the ps4 board isn't full of troll bait topics created by superfans for attention. Been saying it for months, the XBO board has a serious issue with users who claim to be microsoft fans, but are actually creating topics to make the Microsoft community look stupid. If people stopped giving users like legend and Jedi454 props on here it wouldn't take long before this place became reasonable.
#32Exodus_PrimePosted 7/22/2014 7:03:17 AM
Sigma has taken control of this thread.

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#33il_capitanoPosted 7/22/2014 7:06:03 AM
Who the hell decides on a system based off Gamefaqs trolls?
---
Farewell MGO, the first love will never be forgotten. 06/12/12
No to: season/online passes,on disc dlc,COD,EA,f2p,MMORPGs,MOBAs,streamers and YT celebrities.
#34Crystyn_7BPosted 7/22/2014 7:07:09 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
phineasfool posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
Strange, if you go to the ps4 board right now nearly every topic on the front page is a pretty normal conversation about games and hardware.

Now you come to the xbox one board, and every topic is full of troll calling, childish insults revolving around horses, and topics feeding false information about why the xbox is superior. Infact pretty much every topic on the first five pages on the Xbo board starts of with 2-3 pages of people wondering 'when the ponies will turn up' before the tc gets a legitimate answer.

It was the reverse last gen. The 360 board usually had the reasonable threads while the PS3 board was filled with pointless bickering. Fanboys suck no matter what system they are for and don't represent the community as a whole.

I think the main difference is the ps4 board isn't full of troll bait topics created by superfans for attention. Been saying it for months, the XBO board has a serious issue with users who claim to be microsoft fans, but are actually creating topics to make the Microsoft community look stupid. If people stopped giving users like legend and Jedi454 props on here it wouldn't take long before this place became reasonable.

The difference is not nearly the same amount of xbox fans got to the PS4 board to troll than vice versa, even w/o jedi and legend solnot would still make 20+ topics per day.
#35freakpower76(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2014 7:11:22 AM
I think if you read the first few paragraphs of my post, it is pretty clear that I have a long standing history with the Xbox. That has a lot to do with my decision. My point was that, I wavered due to the negativity I encountered on this board but ultimately chose to stick with the less safe option after encountering bashing and Sony praising all over the Xbox board. Someone I would consider a peer, might have these feelings about a product yes. Going out of ones way to instigate Xbox users on an Xbox board is not indicative of qualities I want in an associate. To he, who pointed out that the PS4 board is full of people discussing Sony products, I believe that sort of supports my point. The Sony board is not crawling with people who are simply there to gripe and preach about "Their" system of choices superiority. Hence, The tipping point for me. The person who said i should be embarrassed based on my reasoning for purchasing the Xbox. I spend three paragraphs explaining that there were several factors. Obviously you are exactly the type of narrow minded individual I was intending to avoid.
#36Laylow12Posted 7/22/2014 7:12:51 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
Miiri0 posted...
ps4 is already more than 5 millions ahead of xbone. We definitely need more people that don't mind playing on the inferior side. 720p and screen tearing on 1080p are not all that bad.

I heard from this board that the human eye can't even detect anything above 720p. That's cool, I guess we can all sell our 1080p televisions because they're useless.

And he leaned in closer... feeling the breath upon his cheek.

"Xbox One... how much do you hate it?"

Miiri0 bit his lower lip.

"I hate the Xbox One so much. SO much. I seethe with anger just at the thought of it..."

By this point, TheGam3925 wasn't even caring that the pair of them were in the middle of the Xbox One board. Miiri0 was driving him wild.

"Xbox Live sucks. S....seven-twenty pee....ugh... ff...frame...frame dips..."

The pair of them trembled. They both knew where this was leading, and neither cared. The Xbox One posters could look if they wanted... this... was happening.

I have the exclusive video, available by pm only.
Here's a clip:

http://i.imgur.com/spa11nT.gif

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#37MrSpaM111Posted 7/22/2014 7:13:30 AM
Crystyn_7B posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
phineasfool posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...

The difference is not nearly the same amount of xbox fans got to the PS4 board to troll than vice versa, even w/o jedi and legend solnot would still make 20+ topics per day.

Because the ps4 board hasn't consistently got 4-5 troll bait topics on its front page all day, every day. That's the difference.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#38IceHuskyPosted 7/22/2014 7:20:07 AM
il_capitano posted...
Who the hell decides on a system based off Gamefaqs trolls?

It's not just Gamefaqs' trolls, though. It's everywhere you read on the internet that has to do with gaming, including from Sony themselves. -_-"
---
Current Consoles: Xbox One, PS3, SNES, Genesis, Neo Geo Gold X
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
#39adonfrazPosted 7/22/2014 7:22:48 AM
I don't worry about the trolls, it's pretty easy to spot a troll topic so I just avoid them.

Once Microsoft announced the Master Chief Collection, I knew I picked the right system for me. I'll get hundreds of hours out of that game.

We also get Destiny and it's 1080p of both systems. The PS4 is stronger but a couple hundred p doesn't make a game more or less enjoyable.
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
#40Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/22/2014 7:30:24 AM
freakpower76 posted...
The Sony board is not crawling with people who are simply there to gripe and preach about "Their" system of choices superiority.

Thegamer00
Slyman 19
RussellGorall (you guys remember him, right?) He used to frequent these boards about a year ago. Now he exclusively sticks to the PS4 board trash talking the PS4.

my point? Every side has their ass*****. After playing several Cod's on the 360 online I've ultimately decided to just have my settings to mute on everyone that isn't on the friends list. The people who aren't pompous idiots generally don't use their mics anyways. mostly just the obnoxious screamers or people blasting their music use their mic's to talk to strangers
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."