It's kind of embaressing really...

#51Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/22/2014 9:37:12 AM
BlackFeathers posted...
freakpower76 posted...
Yes BlackFeathers, I am certain that were you and I to meet in person, it would be very clear which one of us is the loser. You summarized the point of my topic so eloquently with your post, it is obvious I am amongst greatness here.

At least I have enough money to own any console I want. You obviously can only get 1. Get a better job and stop letting people that you don't know hurt your feelings... :/

not everyone spends all of their entertainment budget on video games
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#52IceHuskyPosted 7/22/2014 9:39:53 AM
BlackFeathers posted...
freakpower76 posted...
I bought an Xbox One instead of the PS4 because myself and my friends simply preferred the very first XBOX and have become accustomed to navigating the Microsoft console and controllers.

It would not be a difficult switch to go to Sony, I just wasn't enticed to. In my mind, if the PS4 outperforms the One, it would probably manifest in ways that would be fairly irrelevant to me.

That said, there was really no reason to stay loyal to Microsoft either, and I was experiencing a slight reluctance to purchase it simply due to the amount of negative press. It became likely that I would just go with the safe bet as I knew that they had sold much more consoles and would be least likely to have some sort of financial crisis which could impact the ability to support the system fully.

In the end do you know what sold me on the Xbox One fully? Coming to this board and seeing the multitude of Sony fans, who take the time to come over to the One board and instigate. If they even represent a fraction of the population I would run into playing Online on a Sony product, I am steering clear forever. One of the many things I like about the Xbox universe is that it seems to cater to a mature demographic. I usually encounter guys like myself who are laid back and looking for a little escapism from lifes battles. Why would i want to be around kids who actually think they are active soldiers in some sort of ridiculous plastic console war?

You let gamefaqs dictate the decisions you make in life? LOLOLOLOL what a loser...

Awww....what's the matter? Are you upset that another victim isn't drinking the PS4 kool-aid, fanboy?
---
Current Consoles: Xbox One, PS3, SNES, Genesis, Neo Geo Gold X
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
#53BlackFeathersPosted 7/22/2014 10:16:34 AM
IceHusky posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
freakpower76 posted...
I bought an Xbox One instead of the PS4 because myself and my friends simply preferred the very first XBOX and have become accustomed to navigating the Microsoft console and controllers.

It would not be a difficult switch to go to Sony, I just wasn't enticed to. In my mind, if the PS4 outperforms the One, it would probably manifest in ways that would be fairly irrelevant to me.

That said, there was really no reason to stay loyal to Microsoft either, and I was experiencing a slight reluctance to purchase it simply due to the amount of negative press. It became likely that I would just go with the safe bet as I knew that they had sold much more consoles and would be least likely to have some sort of financial crisis which could impact the ability to support the system fully.

In the end do you know what sold me on the Xbox One fully? Coming to this board and seeing the multitude of Sony fans, who take the time to come over to the One board and instigate. If they even represent a fraction of the population I would run into playing Online on a Sony product, I am steering clear forever. One of the many things I like about the Xbox universe is that it seems to cater to a mature demographic. I usually encounter guys like myself who are laid back and looking for a little escapism from lifes battles. Why would i want to be around kids who actually think they are active soldiers in some sort of ridiculous plastic console war?

You let gamefaqs dictate the decisions you make in life? LOLOLOLOL what a loser...

Awww....what's the matter? Are you upset that another victim isn't drinking the PS4 kool-aid, fanboy?

Yes :( for every PS4 that sales I get a 1% commission...
#54freakpower76(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2014 10:22:53 AM
BlackFeathers, you have no idea what i can and can't afford. I didn't offer up any info about my finances. Nor have I once stated or acted like my feelings are hurt. You tell me to stop caring about the opinions of strangers yet you want me to think that it's okay that your moronic because "at least" you can afford both systems. I don't care if you think I'm very wealthy or very poor.

I drive a very nice vehicle. My neighbour drives a junker and my other neighbor has two cars, both nicer than mine. We all live on the same street, so we probably sit in the same pool financially but we may priorities what we spend our money on. This is how people interact in life. On a message board, there is no consequence to how we interact. Still, many of us attempt to remain true to ourselves and represent a greater good. I sincerely hope that you are not the person you seem like. Otherwise, yes you should have two systems or three systems, or all the systems, whatever keeps you out of the real world will be helpful to the rest of us.
#55quincy2000aPosted 7/22/2014 10:23:58 AM
Not gonna get into the reasons TC used to choose his system...

It's obvious to me why there are more people kvetching on this board than the others--because Microsoft has screwed up this generation more than the other two companies.

Period.

And when people post about the numerous flaws, rather than just accept the facts, arguments start.

I saw a little kid in a department point at some stranger and say "That man has a booger in his nose!!" The mom scooped the kid up and took him one way probably to explain to him the faux pas he had made. Booger boy went off in another direction and appeared to be mining for something in his nostrils.

But he did not get into an "Oh no I don't!" "Oh yes you do!" argument with the kid.

And that's a lot of what I see on these boards.

The X1/Microsoft has a lot of "boogers" this generation, from graphics issues, to lies told, to Kinect removal.

Granted, the "little kid" could be more diplomatic about it, but even Microsoft admits to the "boogers " so they do exist.

But rather than grab a hanky, some of you are just stuck at "Oh no I don't."
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
#56AquaDeath22Posted 7/22/2014 10:38:50 AM
Ugh... No matter what theres going to be someone overly obsessed with a console and act As af its Better in every way shape and form JUST To start an argument. Mind you I perfer microsoft but have nothing against sony, I plan to get a ps4 in march but for now Im just going to enjoy my xbox one.
---
Not changing this Signature until Kotor3 is made. Started 9/12/2006
#57TBONE_OGPosted 7/22/2014 10:39:29 AM
quincy2000a posted...
Not gonna get into the reasons TC used to choose his system...

It's obvious to me why there are more people kvetching on this board than the others--because Microsoft has screwed up this generation more than the other two companies.

Period.

And when people post about the numerous flaws, rather than just accept the facts, arguments start.

I saw a little kid in a department point at some stranger and say "That man has a booger in his nose!!" The mom scooped the kid up and took him one way probably to explain to him the faux pas he had made. Booger boy went off in another direction and appeared to be mining for something in his nostrils.

But he did not get into an "Oh no I don't!" "Oh yes you do!" argument with the kid.

And that's a lot of what I see on these boards.

The X1/Microsoft has a lot of "boogers" this generation, from graphics issues, to lies told, to Kinect removal.

Granted, the "little kid" could be more diplomatic about it, but even Microsoft admits to the "boogers " so they do exist.

But rather than grab a hanky, some of you are just stuck at "Oh no I don't."

Maybe some people don't give a crap if they have boogers in their nose...
---
Always O.G.
#58AquaDeath22Posted 7/22/2014 10:42:39 AM
On a message board, there is no consequence to how we interact. Still, many of us attempt to remain true to ourselves and represent a greater good. I sincerely hope that you are not the person you seem like. Otherwise, yes you should have two systems or three systems, or all the systems, whatever keeps you out of the real world will be helpful to the rest of us.

Buh Buh Buh BUUUUUURRRRRRRNNNNNN
---
Not changing this Signature until Kotor3 is made. Started 9/12/2006
#59sassynipplesPosted 7/22/2014 10:58:35 AM
Yea I did own a ps3 awhile back but I couldn't do it. The ps4 community is so immature when playing online plus the constant crappy online maintenance. So I stuck with xbox and glad I did.
#60DarthUchiha91Posted 7/22/2014 11:21:16 AM
djruden posted...
Juzten76 posted...
Spend some time on the PS4 board and you'll see that they hate those people as much as we do. They aren't wanted over there so they come here. Hell, half of the people trolling here aren't even fanboys of anything, they are just trolls who have nothing better to do than stir the pot.

QFT

I think a lot of people here get labaled as "ponies" just for hating on the the system when really they are just average run of the mill gamers whom are probably lucky to have whatever system their parents bought them.

These guys get it.
---
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!