It's kind of embaressing really...

#61IkzaiPosted 7/22/2014 10:28:56 AM
Do you guys really not remember how awful 360 fans were to the PS3 last gen? This does not indicate a worse fan base of either system. People are jerks to other people. One reason why is because they want to feel superior about their purchase.
---
Poke!
Can you dig it?
#62aheroafakePosted 7/22/2014 10:37:54 AM
Maybe it's just me but I've never ran into anyone on Xbox Live/PSN that bash the opposite console. In my experience, this stupid console bashing is only present on video game forums on the internet.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#63ilovecarebearsPosted 7/22/2014 10:41:43 AM
my favorite part about Xbox live was the ridiculous amount of young white kids who use the n word constantly
#64DankDeliriumPosted 7/22/2014 10:45:17 AM
ilovecarebears posted...
my favorite part about Xbox live was the ridiculous amount of young white kids who use the n word constantly

Going to have to agree with this. It was/is ridiculous.
---
Madre de Dios!! Es el Pollo Diablo!!
#65gogogodzillaPosted 7/22/2014 9:30:56 PM
freakpower76 posted...
I bought an Xbox One instead of the PS4 because myself and my friends simply preferred the very first XBOX and have become accustomed to navigating the Microsoft console and controllers.

It would not be a difficult switch to go to Sony, I just wasn't enticed to. In my mind, if the PS4 outperforms the One, it would probably manifest in ways that would be fairly irrelevant to me.

That said, there was really no reason to stay loyal to Microsoft either, and I was experiencing a slight reluctance to purchase it simply due to the amount of negative press. It became likely that I would just go with the safe bet as I knew that they had sold much more consoles and would be least likely to have some sort of financial crisis which could impact the ability to support the system fully.

In the end do you know what sold me on the Xbox One fully? Coming to this board and seeing the multitude of Sony fans, who take the time to come over to the One board and instigate. If they even represent a fraction of the population I would run into playing Online on a Sony product, I am steering clear forever. One of the many things I like about the Xbox universe is that it seems to cater to a mature demographic. I usually encounter guys like myself who are laid back and looking for a little escapism from lifes battles. Why would i want to be around kids who actually think they are active soldiers in some sort of ridiculous plastic console war?

You remind me of a loyal GM/Ford/Chrysler buyer when the Big-3 were pushing cr@p. Never knowing how much better the competition was. Disregarding the claims as exaggeration. Not understanding how anyone could buy anything else.

And that brought repeated brushes with bankruptcy for the Big-3.
---
My Chicken says, "Cluck!"
#66gogogodzillaPosted 7/22/2014 9:33:47 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Joey-Zaza posted...
I love when people retort with "well last gen this happened... and so and so said this..."

Well man, it's been like 7 years. You realize that those people are 7 years older now. A lot of us are in our late twenties and thirties and it's just mind baffling that 30 year old men are snickering and basically harassing people on this board simply because of an opinion.

This is spot on. It's sad that a so called "adult" can't let go of what happened on a forum 7 years ago...on a forum of all things. I wonder if they ever stop to think that they always argue and snicker about a plastic box and video games...

---

You are surprised by this... in a world where people kill other people 'en masse' for offenses that happened thousands of years ago?!?
---
My Chicken says, "Cluck!"
#67puffnbillys420Posted 7/22/2014 9:43:11 PM
DankDelirium posted...
ilovecarebears posted...

Going to have to agree with this. It was/is ridiculous.

Haha yeah that is so true...man americans are racist but somehow our country is seen as more racist...I dont get it
---
Psn: DirtyJoeBro XBL: joe1ah feel free to add me
#68dataDyneSoldierPosted 7/22/2014 9:43:40 PM
Jedi454 posted...
Welcome home TC, us guys and girls that enjoy Xbox don't have to reassure ourselves with petty trolling and exaggerating resolution differences, we simply enjoy games.

Uhhh 360 fans sure didn't hold back from trolling the PS3 boards last gen. LOL

But keep telling yourself that Sony fans are mean and Xbox owners are all righteous.
---
BOlieve! http://i.imgur.com/ABd2uA1.gif
"You may not like him, Minister. But you can't deny: Dumbledore's got style."
#69TheGam3925Posted 7/22/2014 10:47:26 PM
User Name SigmaLongshot
User ID 3362406
Board User Level 5: Warned
User on "parole" for one or more major Terms of Service violations. Can only post 3 messages per hour (10 per day), no topics, restored after 48-72 hours.

Geez, what happened?
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#70Tajaz2426Posted 7/22/2014 11:06:38 PM(edited)
IceHusky posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
freakpower76 posted...
I bought an Xbox One instead of the PS4 because myself and my friends simply preferred the very first XBOX and have become accustomed to navigating the Microsoft console and controllers.

It would not be a difficult switch to go to Sony, I just wasn't enticed to. In my mind, if the PS4 outperforms the One, it would probably manifest in ways that would be fairly irrelevant to me.

That said, there was really no reason to stay loyal to Microsoft either, and I was experiencing a slight reluctance to purchase it simply due to the amount of negative press. It became likely that I would just go with the safe bet as I knew that they had sold much more consoles and would be least likely to have some sort of financial crisis which could impact the ability to support the system fully.

In the end do you know what sold me on the Xbox One fully? Coming to this board and seeing the multitude of Sony fans, who take the time to come over to the One board and instigate. If they even represent a fraction of the population I would run into playing Online on a Sony product, I am steering clear forever. One of the many things I like about the Xbox universe is that it seems to cater to a mature demographic. I usually encounter guys like myself who are laid back and looking for a little escapism from lifes battles. Why would i want to be around kids who actually think they are active soldiers in some sort of ridiculous plastic console war?

You let gamefaqs dictate the decisions you make in life? LOLOLOLOL what a loser...

Awww....what's the matter? Are you upset that another victim isn't drinking the PS4 kool-aid, fanboy?

We have all three in my household and we enjoy all three, but how can someone drink the Kool-aid in the system that is more powerful and puts out games that are superior in multiplats? Usually when someone is drinking the Kool-aid they are doing so and falling for the less powerful console and not seeing it's problems and it being the least powerful console.

Your topic just makes no sense, someone who choosing to play 80 percent of their games on the inferior console would have to be drinking the Kool-aid.

Just thought id point that out, however my youngest lives his X1 and that's all that matters to me.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS