It's kind of embaressing really...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. It's kind of embaressing really...
11 months ago#71
IceHusky posted...
Took the words right out of my head, TC. The sad thing is that I was a Playstation fan through-and-through up to the PS4, however, I hate how arrogant and condescending Sony and their fans have become with the PS4 that I gave the PS4 the middle finger this gen and went with the Xbox One and Wii U instead. I did own a PS4 for a short time but ultimately sold it as I started seeing the PS4 fans and how they treated non-PS4 owners. Arrogance is something I absolutely deplore in people, and will turn my back on supporting those people if I know I am part of the problem. **** the PS4!!!

Very upsetting that I cannot fully enjoy a Playstation console knowing that I am supporting that arrogance, so I have to completely abstain from it. Ironically, the PS4 doesn't come without its own problems that PS4 owners and the media seem to ignore, like no games on the console that are worth a damn, the horrible connection with PSN, the XMB and how cumbersome it is and the controller's horrible battery life. But no...according to PS4 fanboys, they act like the PS4 was created by God himself. Ugh! >_>

So gamer arrogance is a no-go, but when you get it from the company itself (#dealwithit), thats all right?
---
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.
11 months ago#72
djruden posted...
You guys must have missed last gen when the ps3 board was filled with xbox fanboys for years ragging on the system getting inferior multiplats and what not. It was pretty much the reverse that we see today. Ironically, you didn't use the same logic to avoid the 360.
Add in the WII forums, The WII U Forums, The VITA, PSP, DS, 3DS Forums and you'll see the nastiness of the xbox fanbase all over there. Now they're the victims of the "CRUDE AND FOUL WAYS OF PONIES" gimme a break...
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
11 months ago#73
MrSpaM111 posted...
Strange, if you go to the ps4 board right now nearly every topic on the front page is a pretty normal conversation about games and hardware.

Now you come to the xbox one board, and every topic is full of troll calling, childish insults revolving around horses, and topics feeding false information about why the xbox is superior. Infact pretty much every topic on the first five pages on the Xbo board starts of with 2-3 pages of people wondering 'when the ponies will turn up' before the tc gets a legitimate answer.

I know which community I'd rather be a part of...

That`s one of the most deluded posts i`ve seen in a while. You`ve actually managed to almost have no perception of the reality of the situation.
11 months ago#74
Exodus_Prime posted...
Joey-Zaza posted...
I love when people retort with "well last gen this happened... and so and so said this..."

Well man, it's been like 7 years. You realize that those people are 7 years older now. A lot of us are in our late twenties and thirties and it's just mind baffling that 30 year old men are snickering and basically harassing people on this board simply because of an opinion.

This is spot on. It's sad that a so called "adult" can't let go of what happened on a forum 7 years ago...on a forum of all things. I wonder if they ever stop to think that they always argue and snicker about a plastic box and video games...

---

Agreed it really baffles me that it scarred them that bad. And according to their logic say if the roles are reversed, or balanced out it will be okay to start trolling say the PS5 board if the next Xbox is better.

Or they are also saying two wrongs make a right. Which I find is just laughable excuse that they make when they say...but Xbox fanboys from SEVEN YEARS AGO made me go mad.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
11 months ago#75
redditon4chan posted...
It is pretty embarrassing that your decision was based off forum trolls, I agree.

---
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98
11 months ago#76
TheGam3925 posted...
User Name SigmaLongshot
User ID 3362406
Board User Level 5: Warned
User on "parole" for one or more major Terms of Service violations. Can only post 3 messages per hour (10 per day), no topics, restored after 48-72 hours.

Geez, what happened?

Never thought I'd see that happen.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
11 months ago#77
dataDyneSoldier posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Welcome home TC, us guys and girls that enjoy Xbox don't have to reassure ourselves with petty trolling and exaggerating resolution differences, we simply enjoy games.

Uhhh 360 fans sure didn't hold back from trolling the PS3 boards last gen. LOL

But keep telling yourself that Sony fans are mean and Xbox owners are all righteous.

How do you explain the Xbox 360 boards being a mess the first year before there was a PS3 board?

You can't.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
11 months ago#78
I love how all of these assumptions about me or my intentions for posting are made. To the guy making the GM car analogy. I think the better part of my post explained that I'm not entirely loyal to either product. I did say i had greater familiarity with microsoft products yes. I never once claimed to feel that one was inferior or superior. I did actually acknowledge that the PS4 is more powerful, I just stated that this power would manifest in ways which aren't that important to me.

My main issue was that I bought the system that I wanted to and began visiting the message board that relates to that system. I would expect some of this stuff because it existed during the last generation. The amount of it on this board is ten fold though, and that may very well be due to the fact that the Xbox One is a poor system. I just felt embaressed for people who would continually take the time to post negatively. If i don't like a product, I typically wont buy it and move on. I appreciate passionate people, I just think there are more important things to be passionate about in life. I'm not going to say that a five hundred dollar purchase is entirely inconsequential but really? This is what you do with your time?

Now I know I'm going to be called hypocritical as I am passionately expressing myself on a video game message board also. I swear, its a rarity though. The fire is being fueled by mass idiocy.
11 months ago#79
Also, for the people claiming that this is payback for previous behaviour by Xbox fans, this is a colossol waste of your time because anybody here who might have done that, was looking to bait you for a response, and you fell prey. Just as I have fallen prey to your nonsense.
11 months ago#80
TheGam3925 posted...
User Name SigmaLongshot
User ID 3362406
Board User Level 5: Warned
User on "parole" for one or more major Terms of Service violations. Can only post 3 messages per hour (10 per day), no topics, restored after 48-72 hours.

Geez, what happened?

SigmaLongshot posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

cheezedadada posted...
I think Sigma just created a sequel to Brokeback Mountain.

LOL
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. It's kind of embaressing really...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived