Xbox fans spent the last 7 years making fun of Sonys sales and success...

#1BlackFeathersPosted 7/22/2014 8:44:31 AM
And Playstation fans had to just take it. But now that the tables have turned and MS is doing terrible, people call Sony fans scum and immature.

Now last gen I was an Xbox fan so I didn't care that Sony fans were getting laughed at. Lol... In the middle of last gen I got tired of MS so this Gen I will probably be strictly PS4 unless Xbox pulls a rabbit out it's ass.

Anyway, I just think it's funny. What goes around comes around. There is NO difference between Xbox fans and Sony fans. We are all human. There are mature and immature people on both sides!

/rant
#2AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/22/2014 8:45:50 AM
No! Da pon1es are da bad gais! Xbox fans r sooner mature and #1 adults brah!
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
#3BeefEasterPosted 7/22/2014 8:46:04 AM
it sure is entertaining though
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#4EllesarienPosted 7/22/2014 8:47:24 AM
What is the age when you don't use the meme "Mommy...Johnny hit me first" as a valid reason for ones actions?
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#5SamcroReaperPosted 7/22/2014 8:48:19 AM
Xbox One is the third best selling console of all time and idiots label it a failure. LOL!
#6BlackFeathers(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2014 8:51:52 AM
SamcroReaper posted...
Xbox One is the third best selling console of all time and idiots label it a failure. LOL!

No it's not even close. Nice lie though...
Ellesarien posted...
What is the age when you don't use the meme "Mommy...Johnny hit me first" as a valid reason for ones actions?

People were taught if someone hits them then they can hit back. Hell the law even permits it :/
#7chex81Posted 7/22/2014 8:51:52 AM
Anyway, I just think it's funny. What goes around comes around. There is NO difference between Xbox fans and Sony fans. They are all just FANBOYS. There are mature and immature people on both sides!

Corrected. The only people who actually care about this stuff is fanboys, on both sides. Sad really, i mean nothing else is going on in your life that you need to argue about these things DAILY. Im glad my life isnt that boring or empty.
---
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i
#8adonfrazPosted 7/22/2014 8:53:15 AM
Come at me Sony fans, unleash the rage you've built up for seven years!

I can take it.
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
#9Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 7/22/2014 8:53:35 AM
The thing to take away from any side in this is that people are holding a grudge over games(and stuff that happened years ago) and seem to like being ******** online.
---
http://i.imgur.com/yrlM3sD.gif
#10BlackFeathers(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2014 8:53:58 AM
chex81 posted...
Anyway, I just think it's funny. What goes around comes around. There is NO difference between Xbox fans and Sony fans. They are all just FANBOYS. There are mature and immature people on both sides!

Corrected. The only people who actually care about this stuff is fanboys, on both sides. Sad really, i mean nothing else is going on in your life that you need to argue about these things DAILY. Im glad my life isnt that boring or empty.

It's just as sad as YOU not having anything better to do than be on Gamefaqs right now. :) But you're right nonetheless