Xbox fans spent the last 7 years making fun of Sonys sales and success...

#11kennyynnooPosted 7/22/2014 8:54:28 AM
I will repeat myself, a troll is a depressed human who needs help. The 360 trolls needed it to, same situation if you're on this board with no purpose but to troll you have a depression issue and this is your addiction and I suggest you consult a doctor for medicinal help or this problem will go to other parts of your life. Good luck.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#12cheezedadadaPosted 7/22/2014 8:56:11 AM
Like I said before, not only do we have losers who trolled the PS3, but now we have losers who troll the Xbox One in revenge. It's basically people saying that the best revenge for being a loser is to be a loser back. You gotta admit it, it's pretty much the saddest thing ever.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.
#13BlackFeathers(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2014 8:57:28 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
I will repeat myself, a troll is a depressed human who needs help. The 360 trolls needed it to, same situation if you're on this board with no purpose but to troll you have a depression issue and this is your addiction and I suggest you consult a doctor for medicinal help or this problem will go to other parts of your life. Good luck.

If you think trolls are depressed YOU are the one that needs help. How can you judge a person over the internet??? Lol
#14kennyynnooPosted 7/22/2014 8:58:31 AM
BlackFeathers posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

If you think trolls are depressed YOU are the one that needs help. How can you judge a person over the internet??? Lol

Denial, it's ok. Feel better my friend.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
#15BlackFeathers(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2014 9:00:16 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Why are you on gamefaqs chatting with strangers instead of hanging/talking to your friends or gf/bf? See my point? You are just as lonely as anyone here :/
#16ExempliGratiaPosted 7/22/2014 9:00:57 AM
So how many of the Xbox fans that did that before are on this board? Can you tell me the names?

"Durr some trolls did it to the PS3 so let's just do it back even if those same people aren't on this board. All people who like Xbox are obviously the same"
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#17kennyynnooPosted 7/22/2014 9:00:59 AM
Our brain's limbic system rewards us for this behavior by releasing dopamine, a chemical that makes us feel good. Since we like the way we feel, we learn to repeat the behavior, does trolling not make you feel better?

You're masking your personal life through trolling, it's ok TC, let it out.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
#18Jedi454Posted 7/22/2014 9:01:44 AM
Blackfathers, put your money where your mouth is and film a video of you doing 20 chin ups in one set, if you can't do it then you should go back your dungeon bro.
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#19kennyynnooPosted 7/22/2014 9:02:54 AM
BlackFeathers posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Why are you on gamefaqs chatting with strangers instead of hanging/talking to your friends or gf/bf? See my point? You are just as lonely as anyone here :/

The focus is you my friend, not me. I'm on the x1 board as a owner. Your constant topics get in the way of discussion. Just trying to help you with your issue. I'm happily eating lunch with my kids at the moment talking to them between your session.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
#20Jiggy101011Posted 7/22/2014 9:05:31 AM
I'm an Xbox fan and I never trolled the PS3 boards, so why do I have to put up with a fight I was never a part of?
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Watch Dogs, The Last Of Us, Assassins Creed Revelations