Xbox fans spent the last 7 years making fun of Sonys sales and success...

#151dataDyneSoldierPosted 7/22/2014 1:44:41 PM
billsfanno1 posted...
PS2 fanboys made fun of the original Xbox and Dreamcast. PS fanboys made fun of Gamecube. Doesn't matter what generation or console it is, fanboys like ponies who frequent this forum are blights on gaming society. Justifying such behavior based on last generation just reveals the sad lives such trolls lead ... carrying grudges over a console, wow.

But it was okay when 360 fans trolled the PS3 board relentlessly because of what happened the previous generation? Nah, that revenge was perfectly okay for some reason.
---
BOlieve! http://i.imgur.com/ABd2uA1.gif
"You may not like him, Minister. But you can't deny: Dumbledore's got style."
#152bossk5Posted 7/22/2014 1:52:46 PM
dataDyneSoldier posted...
billsfanno1 posted...
PS2 fanboys made fun of the original Xbox and Dreamcast. PS fanboys made fun of Gamecube. Doesn't matter what generation or console it is, fanboys like ponies who frequent this forum are blights on gaming society. Justifying such behavior based on last generation just reveals the sad lives such trolls lead ... carrying grudges over a console, wow.

But it was okay when 360 fans trolled the PS3 board relentlessly because of what happened the previous generation? Nah, that revenge was perfectly okay for some reason.

Where did he say that?
---
I buy used games. I own a PS4, so according to Gamefaqs law I now have the right to act like a complete douchebag on the Xbox One board.
#153blitz_0623Posted 7/22/2014 1:57:00 PM
Ellesarien posted...
What is the age when you don't use the meme "Mommy...Johnny hit me first" as a valid reason for ones actions?

Definitely not your age
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#154bossk5Posted 7/22/2014 1:58:47 PM
blitz_0623 posted...
Ellesarien posted...
What is the age when you don't use the meme "Mommy...Johnny hit me first" as a valid reason for ones actions?

Definitely not your age

What's the matter? Does him going after the trolls here upset you in some way? If so, why? I'm actually genuinely curious.
---
I buy used games. I own a PS4, so according to Gamefaqs law I now have the right to act like a complete douchebag on the Xbox One board.
#155blitz_0623Posted 7/22/2014 2:01:58 PM
bossk5 posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
Ellesarien posted...

Definitely not your age

What's the matter? Does him going after the trolls here upset you in some way? If so, why? I'm actually genuinely curious.

No it doesn't. I'm just saying you can't complain about it if you did it too. You can troll all you want, just don't start crying foul if you also get trolled
---
PM me if you add
#156LooksLikeRainPosted 7/22/2014 2:03:38 PM
bossk5 posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
bossk5 posted...
It's amazing.... How.. The... Living ... F***... Is this topic still here?

Your sig explains why lol. Just kidding. But it's a legitimate observation. The people here blew it wayyy out of proportion and turned it into a big argument. It's not my fault and I already said it twice, it won't be deleted... :/

I wish people could respect others opinions though...

It's troll bait.... Obvious troll bait.

I mean...... seriously..... How has this not been deleted?

He's basically outed himself as a mod or in bed with a mod.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#157bossk5Posted 7/22/2014 2:07:49 PM
blitz_0623 posted...
bossk5 posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
Ellesarien posted...

Definitely not your age

No it doesn't. I'm just saying you can't complain about it if you did it too. You can troll all you want, just don't start crying foul if you also get trolled

Where does he troll?
---
#158bossk5Posted 7/22/2014 2:09:41 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
bossk5 posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
bossk5 posted...
It's amazing.... How.. The... Living ... F***... Is this topic still here?

Your sig explains why lol. Just kidding. But it's a legitimate observation. The people here blew it wayyy out of proportion and turned it into a big argument. It's not my fault and I already said it twice, it won't be deleted... :/

I wish people could respect others opinions though...

It's troll bait.... Obvious troll bait.

I mean...... seriously..... How has this not been deleted?

He's basically outed himself as a mod or in bed with a mod.

If that's true then it may just be time to abandon this place. I've been here a good while but it just getting too ridiculous.
---
#159crucialPosted 7/22/2014 2:19:49 PM
I can take any type of words you can throw at me TC,I would be butt sore to if I owned a PS3 last gen as well,I did not even go to the PS3 boards in the last 7 year's so it wasn't me,PS4 is a really nice console and so is X1 so I bought both and could careless who outsells who just like back in the day I did not care about what sold more out of Super Nes or Genesis I just gamed on both and had a blast and will do that this gen as well.

It's to bad its not about games anymore,it's all about cheerleading now and X1 is the 3rd fastest selling console ever and is being released in 26 more country's in Sept.and they just doubled there sales without any releases and has yet to get SSO,Forza and Halo this year,it's doing well just not as well as Sony.

It's like saying Burger King is horrible because Mcdonalds outsells them by 5/1 ratio.
#160blitz_0623Posted 7/22/2014 2:31:48 PM
bossk5 posted...
Where does he troll?

I said if you 'did' it too. I don't have to go back to the days where the guy was a big time troll (he already admitted to it). The point is if you do or did it, you better make sure you're ready to take some in return instead of crying to your parents or in this case the mods, who are clearly biased.
---
PM me if you add