Xbox fans spent the last 7 years making fun of Sonys sales and success...

#161hotgamerPosted 7/22/2014 2:32:08 PM
Funny 360 fanboys made fun of the ps3 because the PS3 outsold the 360 in the end and the only reason it ever has a lead was the 360 released first.

Ps3 outsold the 360 worldwide most of the time.
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.
#162GametimeUKPosted 7/22/2014 2:32:43 PM
I love how the mob mentality has changed. Back in 3006 you would get a thumbs up for being a 360 fan, but around 2010 you would get a thumbs up for being a PS3 fan.

Deep down I must admit I'm a bit of a Sony fanboy. I am pretty loyal to them. It's good making fun of my IRL friend about the Xbone specs and sales because he takes it so serious.
#163kcypher2000Posted 7/22/2014 2:34:18 PM
hotgamer posted...
Funny 360 fanboys made fun of the ps3 because the PS3 outsold the 360 in the end and the only reason it ever has a lead was the 360 released first.

Link to where sony confirmed they outsold the 360 because as of nov 2013 when then gen ended they admitted they hadnt.
#164kcypher2000Posted 7/22/2014 2:35:44 PM
GametimeUK posted...
I love how the mob mentality has changed. Back in 3006 you would get a thumbs up for being a 360 fan, but around 2010 you would get a thumbs up for being a PS3 fan.

Deep down I must admit I'm a bit of a Sony fanboy. I am pretty loyal to them. It's good making fun of my IRL friend about the Xbone specs and sales because he takes it so serious.

I make fun of my irl friend who has a ps4 because he never has games to play on it. Then again i havent used mine since infamous.
#165BlackFeathers(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2014 2:39:51 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
GametimeUK posted...

I make fun of my irl friend who has a ps4 because he never has games to play on it. Then again i havent used mine since infamous.

Lmao! Good one. But ya my ps4 has also been collecting dust since infamous as well :(
#166BlackFeathers(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2014 2:42:07 PM
bossk5 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
bossk5 posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
bossk5 posted...
It's amazing.... How.. The... Living ... F***... Is this topic still here?

Your sig explains why lol. Just kidding. But it's a legitimate observation. The people here blew it wayyy out of proportion and turned it into a big argument. It's not my fault and I already said it twice, it won't be deleted... :/

I wish people could respect others opinions though...

It's troll bait.... Obvious troll bait.

I mean...... seriously..... How has this not been deleted?

He's basically outed himself as a mod or in bed with a mod.

If that's true then it may just be time to abandon this place. I've been here a good while but it just getting too ridiculous.

No no, please calm down. It's not that serious. If someone rubs you the wrong way, you should just add them to the ignore list. Even if it's me. If it's me, I apologize... :(
#167YodaCrackersPosted 7/22/2014 2:58:56 PM
hotgamer posted...

PS2 - 150 million
Xbox - 25 million

PS3 - 84.2 million
360 - 84.1 million

No way can you look at those numbers and say that last gen was not a massive success for Microsoft and a huge disappointment for Sony. After their utter domination with the PS2, Sony completely dropped the ball with the PS3 and lost all that market share to Microsoft and Nintendo.
---
I have a supernumerary nipple.
#168BlackFeathers(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2014 3:00:42 PM
YodaCrackers posted...
hotgamer posted...

PS2 - 150 million
Xbox - 25 million

PS3 - 84.2 million
360 - 84.1 million

No way can you look at those numbers and say that last gen was not a massive success for Microsoft and a huge disappointment for Sony. After their utter domination with the PS2, Sony completely dropped the ball with the PS3 and lost all that market share to Microsoft and Nintendo.

IF those numbers are legit, Sony did indeed drop the ball last gen...
#169-se7en-Posted 7/22/2014 3:30:10 PM
BlackFeathers posted...
YodaCrackers posted...
hotgamer posted...

PS2 - 150 million
Xbox - 25 million

PS3 - 84.2 million
360 - 84.1 million

IF those numbers are legit, Sony did indeed drop the ball last gen...

For being 1 year late, more expensive and losing a lot of 3rd party exclusive; to turn it around and draw even with 360, I like to think that was an impressive comeback.

Now the question is, can X1 do the same thing? I think not, simply because it does not have that international appeal.
#170ShippFFXIPosted 7/22/2014 3:51:09 PM
Ellesarien posted...
bossk5 posted...
How is this topic still here?

Amazing

TC screwed up and basically inferred he is a mod or knows them and thus they won't delete the threrad. So the truth we all knew (gamefaqs mods are part of the daily trolls in here) is slowly coming to light.

Which brand of tinfoil do you find works best for conspiracies?