Xbox fans spent the last 7 years making fun of Sonys sales and success...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox fans spent the last 7 years making fun of Sonys sales and success...
1 year ago#171
Sounds like some folks don't like a taste of their own medicine to me, love it personally.
---
PSN/GT fivepnt1
(message deleted)
1 year ago#173
Lets bash perfectly fine games in an attempt to hurt the other side. Developers will obviously see all of the "This game is crap", trolling 1.0 scores, and poor sales as simply releasing on the wrong console. In response, they are totally going to make an upgraded version exclusive to the opposite console expecting to just rake in the cash. Meanwhile we will hype up bad exclusives so developers will keep on making them! GENIUS!

Yep keep on bashing the other console(s) and then wonder why no new games are coming out and why developers don't want to take any risks. Guess what happens when Guy A and Guy B want to prevent each other from getting good games and they put immeasurable amounts of effort to make it happen? NEITHER OF THEM get good games.

So be a good little soldier and fight your stupid war all so you can eventually stand victorious and rule a worthless barren gaming wasteland.
1 year ago#174
BPSatsuki posted...
karma is a biatch,

now xbox camp is gonna get it for the next 7 years

WAHHHH MOM HE HIT ME FIRST YEARS AGO AND IM BITTER.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
1 year ago#175
How is MS doing terrible?
---
GT: KillerIsHere828
1 year ago#176
BlackFeathers posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
I will repeat myself, a troll is a depressed human who needs help. The 360 trolls needed it to, same situation if you're on this board with no purpose but to troll you have a depression issue and this is your addiction and I suggest you consult a doctor for medicinal help or this problem will go to other parts of your life. Good luck.

If you think trolls are depressed YOU are the one that needs help. How can you judge a person over the internet??? Lol

Denial, it's ok. Feel better my friend.

Why are you on gamefaqs chatting with strangers instead of hanging/talking to your friends or gf/bf? See my point? You are just as lonely as anyone here :/

Your trying to lump everyone together and it just doesn`t work that way. If you don`t even own an Xbox One and you sit around on it`s message board posting and debating with people it makes you a loser. It`s juvenile, kind of sad behavior, no matter how you slice it. If you own an Xbox One and come to it`s message board it doesn`t mean anything of the kind. That`s simply frequenting the internet for its intended purpose , reading up and discussing a product you own.
1 year ago#177
For the topic creator and the rest of you talking about karma and what goes around comes around etc you`re just delusional children. Using the excuse that some people acted like childish idiots in the past so that makes it ok to act like childish idiots now is nothing but what it is... childish idiots being childish idiots. .
1 year ago#178
Been a gamer all my life, im now 30, and had no idea there was a crowd out there as pathetic as the fanboys ive seen on gfaqs. Its comical really lol. I grew up playing what was just pure fun to play. ATARI, NES, Genesis, SNES, N64, PS, Dreamcast, Gamecube, XBOX, etc... it didnt matter. I never once thought the way you childish kids do on here. OMG I play PS4 mines bigger!!! For real though... lol. I woulda laughed so hard if one of my friends acted like you kids do on here when we were in middle school, or high school.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA
1 year ago#179
archibald3 posted...
For the topic creator and the rest of you talking about karma and what goes around comes around etc you`re just delusional children. Using the excuse that some people acted like childish idiots in the past so that makes it ok to act like childish idiots now is nothing but what it is... childish idiots being childish idiots. .

RS_YELARAKA posted...
Been a gamer all my life, im now 30, and had no idea there was a crowd out there as pathetic as the fanboys ive seen on gfaqs. Its comical really lol. I grew up playing what was just pure fun to play. ATARI, NES, Genesis, SNES, N64, PS, Dreamcast, Gamecube, XBOX, etc... it didnt matter. I never once thought the way you childish kids do on here. OMG I play PS4 mines bigger!!! For real though... lol. I woulda laughed so hard if one of my friends acted like you kids do on here when we were in middle school, or high school.

Ya? Well you are irrelevant and the console war will go on with or without you... :/
1 year ago#180
It's rather amusing that Xbox fans are constantly being called butthurt. Who is really more butthurt? People responding to trolls, or the trolls that have been brooding for 8 years just waiting for the chance for 'payback'. How very sad.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox fans spent the last 7 years making fun of Sonys sales and success...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived