Xbox fans spent the last 7 years making fun of Sonys sales and success...

#191SupaflyGibsonPosted 7/23/2014 4:16:19 AM
PominAus posted...
It's rather amusing that Xbox fans are constantly being called butthurt. Who is really more butthurt? People responding to trolls, or the trolls that have been brooding for 8 years just waiting for the chance for 'payback'. How very sad.

---
gt: For Spartaa
#192MVNeoPosted 7/23/2014 5:55:15 AM
"Xbox fans spent the last 7 years making fun of Sonys sales and success..."

Actually, I spent the last seven years playing a superior console with superior exclusives, just like I do today. I don't care what corrupt crap Sony is up to these days and I haven't ever since I saw how they do business a decade ago. I'll never purchase a product from them and that's about as far as my interest in them goes.
---
http://raptr.com/UNSCleric/about - http://www.last.fm/user/UNSCleric
http://gamercards.exophase.com/xbl/user/UNSCleric/
#193BlackFeathers(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 6:05:43 AM
MVNeo posted...

Actually, I spent the last seven years playing a superior console with superior exclusives, just like I do today. I don't care what corrupt crap Sony is up to these days and I haven't ever since I saw how they do business a decade ago. I'll never purchase a product from them and that's about as far as my interest in them goes.

Corrupt like the DRM that Microsft tried to shove down it's fanbase's throats? :/
#194TwinmoldPosted 7/23/2014 7:22:04 AM
Thanks for this topic TC, you've basically gathered up all the people I need to ignore in one convenient package.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
#195mygoodluckcharmPosted 7/23/2014 7:42:00 AM
BlackFeathers posted...
MVNeo posted...

Corrupt like the DRM that Microsft tried to shove down it's fanbase's throats? :/

They're both corrupt as far as DRM goes. So let's chill out and play Nintendo and PC!
#196DarkAdonis123Posted 7/23/2014 9:40:58 AM
I'm so glad I've always been a multi console owner. That way I never feel the need to cheerlead for one specific platform.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#197UltimateGeth39Posted 7/23/2014 5:16:19 PM
So basically you get to be immature babies because Xbox fanboys did it first good to know.
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
#198Shinobi120Posted 7/23/2014 5:23:33 PM
Ain't that the truth, TC.
#199SilencetheDarkPosted 7/23/2014 10:46:17 PM
BlackFeathers posted...
And Playstation fans had to just take it. But now that the tables have turned and MS is doing terrible, people call Sony fans scum and immature.

Now last gen I was an Xbox fan so I didn't care that Sony fans were getting laughed at. Lol... In the middle of last gen I got tired of MS so this Gen I will probably be strictly PS4 unless Xbox pulls a rabbit out it's ass.

Anyway, I just think it's funny. What goes around comes around. There is NO difference between Xbox fans and Sony fans. We are all human. There are mature and immature people on both sides!

/rant

More than 5 million consoles sold in the first year is terrible?

I'm sorry, last time I checked that's pretty damn good.
---
"That Was Too Close...You Were Almost a Jill Sandwich!"
#200OMGWYATTPosted 7/23/2014 11:01:28 PM
SilencetheDark posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
And Playstation fans had to just take it. But now that the tables have turned and MS is doing terrible, people call Sony fans scum and immature.

Now last gen I was an Xbox fan so I didn't care that Sony fans were getting laughed at. Lol... In the middle of last gen I got tired of MS so this Gen I will probably be strictly PS4 unless Xbox pulls a rabbit out it's ass.

Anyway, I just think it's funny. What goes around comes around. There is NO difference between Xbox fans and Sony fans. We are all human. There are mature and immature people on both sides!

/rant

Less than 5 million consoles sold in the first year is terrible?

I'm sorry, last time I checked that's pretty damn good.

Fixed
---
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
XBL/PSN: Riotsquad18