Xbox fans spent the last 7 years making fun of Sonys sales and success...

#41LapanuiPosted 7/22/2014 8:22:51 AM
I like how people don't take the higher ground and act mature, yet they don't and stoop just as low as last gen Xbox fanboys...

You complain about being hated on and your console of choice being bashed last year, yet you do the exact same thing. I know what goes around comes around, yet it will keep happening each generation when one company one ups the other and every one is boarding the opposing bandwagon.

Just judging by the polls, the people who owned 360's moved over to the PS4, so these same people bashing the X1 are most likely the same people who were bashing the PS3 last gen. They aren't gamers.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#42BlackFeathers(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2014 8:25:47 AM
Lapanui posted...
I like how people don't take the higher ground and act mature, yet they don't and stoop just as low as last gen Xbox fanboys...

You complain about being hated on and your console of choice being bashed last year, yet you do the exact same thing. I know what goes around comes around, yet it will keep happening each generation when one company one ups the other and every one is boarding the opposing bandwagon.

Just judging by the polls, the people who owned 360's moved over to the PS4, so these same people bashing the X1 are most likely the same people who were bashing the PS3 last gen. They aren't gamers.

This guy gets it^

This vs. That will never end in the video game world.
#43Crystyn_7BPosted 7/22/2014 8:27:50 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
BlackFeathers posted...

I can assure you this topic will NOT get deleted... Sorry

That's more a sentiment on the sad state of this site's mods.

So the TC is not only one of those sad 7yr trolls but he confirms he's in bed with the mods...makes sense why most of these useless hateful topics stay active...

---

correct me if I'm wrong but this topic is off topic as it revolves around this board not the XBO.
#44BlackFeathers(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2014 8:29:36 AM
Crystyn_7B posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
BlackFeathers posted...

I can assure you this topic will NOT get deleted... Sorry

That's more a sentiment on the sad state of this site's mods.

So the TC is not only one of those sad 7yr trolls but he confirms he's in bed with the mods...makes sense why most of these useless hateful topics stay active...

---

correct me if I'm wrong but this topic is off topic as it revolves around this board not the XBO.

This topic includes Xbox ones fanbase. The fanbase can/will affect the online experience of gaming on the Xbox one!

It's on topic man...
#45bossk5Posted 7/22/2014 8:29:50 AM
How is this topic still here?

Amazing
---
I buy used games. I own a PS4, so according to Gamefaqs law I now have the right to act like a complete douchebag on the Xbox One board.
#46EllesarienPosted 7/22/2014 8:35:04 AM(edited)
bossk5 posted...

Amazing

TC screwed up and basically inferred he is a mod or knows them and thus they won't delete the threrad. So the truth we all knew (gamefaqs mods are part of the daily trolls in here) is slowly coming to light.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#47RS_YELARAKAPosted 7/22/2014 8:34:07 AM
Thanks for letting us know your thought? Blogfaqs
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA
#48BERZERKER17Posted 7/22/2014 8:35:11 AM
Ellesarien posted...
bossk5 posted...

Amazing

TC screwed up and basically inferred he is a mod. So the truth we all knew (gamefaqs mods are part of the daily trolls in here) is slowly coming to light.

Aaah, agent provocateurs! Not much of a surprise.
---
R.I.P TimeSplitters 4, R.I.P FreeRadical, 21st December 2008.
XBL Gamertag: Catalytic Flash
#49LooksLikeRainPosted 7/22/2014 8:41:09 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
No! Da pon1es are da bad gais! Xbox fans r sooner mature and #1 adults brah!

I'm glad to see you changed the style of your post to match the typical content of your posts here.

Also, regarding this thread, "BUT HE STARTED IT!" isn't really a valid reason for anything. It wasn't ok then, and it's not ok now.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#50EllesarienPosted 7/22/2014 8:42:34 AM
BERZERKER17 posted...
Ellesarien posted...
bossk5 posted...

Amazing

TC screwed up and basically inferred he is a mod. So the truth we all knew (gamefaqs mods are part of the daily trolls in here) is slowly coming to light.

Aaah, agent provocateurs! Not much of a surprise.

Hehe...I just don't get to use the word provocateur enough in my daily life.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.