Assassins Creed: Unity discussion thread!!!

#11papoose187(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 12:12:03 AM
TheeLeeham posted...
Unless I hear that they have drastically changed the missions to make them..... Well, not terrible, then I'm not interested.

They said they have changed it to make it harder, more realistic and more rewarding
#12NeoMonkPosted 7/23/2014 12:15:48 AM
adonfraz posted...
Pumpedu posted...
^ not sure if serious.

I'm super serious. I'm a cag.

HAHAHA "Im a CAG!" that's hilarious!
But you're right... within a month they're $40 and even $30
I remember I got black flag for $47 at launch and regretted it as i saw it on sale 2 weeks later for $35
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
#13DojoMaxPosted 7/23/2014 1:15:07 AM
papoose187 posted...
That_Damn_Kid posted...
Pumpedu posted...
^ not sure if serious.

it has done this for the past 2 or 3 years

Oh yea? They are using a totally new consoles engine, they did this the past 2 or 3 years? I think not

So basically you have no reading comprehension what-so-ever.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#14TheeLeehamPosted 7/23/2014 4:33:58 AM
papoose187 posted...
TheeLeeham posted...
Unless I hear that they have drastically changed the missions to make them..... Well, not terrible, then I'm not interested.

They said they have changed it to make it harder, more realistic and more rewarding

I really just want a bit more variety. The last few games have had the same boring missions. Follow an npc without being detected. Overhear an npc conversation without being detected. Kill target.
#15TheeLeehamPosted 7/23/2014 4:35:12 AM
DojoMax posted...
papoose187 posted...
That_Damn_Kid posted...
Pumpedu posted...
^ not sure if serious.

it has done this for the past 2 or 3 years

Oh yea? They are using a totally new consoles engine, they did this the past 2 or 3 years? I think not

So basically you have no reading comprehension what-so-ever.

I can only assume he has adonfraz on ignore.
#16kennyynnooPosted 7/23/2014 4:36:45 AM
I will have my hands full with other games, I'm waiting for a big price drop.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#17Joey-ZazaPosted 7/23/2014 4:58:03 AM
I'm a little bummed they won't be including MP this time around. I'm sure Wolfpack was a sort of beta for this new co-op mode.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#18adonfrazPosted 7/23/2014 5:57:13 AM
I'm a fan of the series too, I just never got into Assassin's Creed multiplayer so waiting for a price drops on the games have never really impacted me.

I picked up the Collector's Edition for Black Flag for $60 last year in like January. If my friend buys it and my nephews hop over to a next gen console, I'll buy it earlier.
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
#198YorMommyPosted 7/23/2014 11:07:30 AM
The things I'm most excited for are playing on the new engine after seeing a video for it and the co-op.