Half(100) of FORZA HORIZON 2 car list revealed. SO MANY CARS

#11LooksLikeRainPosted 7/22/2014 9:56:50 AM
TOhasNoRing posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
Juzten76 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
Still dont understand 200 cars in an arcade racer. This is not a sim 90 of these vehicles wont ever get driven.

I know, I hate choice too.

Its an arcade racer only "choice" will be cosmetic most of the time

For the 1042894842 time.... Its an sim/arcade blend. I swear you people must have some sort of brain disability.

Not only that, cosmetic choices are fine too. In had a blast unlocking all the characters in Rayman Legends, and they're all purely cosmetic differences.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#12kennyynnooPosted 7/22/2014 9:57:46 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
Next CoD features 300 guns dont forget your pink green or teal ar-15

You troll this game hard and go down on GT for some weird reason. We get you don't like forza, sorry but move on from trolling.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#13zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2014 10:02:31 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
Next CoD features 300 guns dont forget your pink green or teal ar-15

The I'll is an idiotic and completely false comparison. What you described is a camo not two different guns. It is entirely possible for a fps say modern military genre to have 300 different guns and even play differently.

Come on Velvet I expect better trolling from you.

I also like the fact that you are skipping over the fact that the game isn't just an arcade racer. It blends Sim and Arcade together get that through your head.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#14gobuffalo30Posted 7/22/2014 10:09:41 AM
How long before we see topics about people complaining that everyone is using the same car? You know it's going to happen.
#15That_Damn_KidPosted 7/22/2014 10:10:10 AM
Why are people mad it has so many cars LOL
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89/// X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS
#16EllesarienPosted 7/22/2014 10:16:12 AM
That_Damn_Kid posted...
Why are people mad it has so many cars LOL

The guy doing it is maybe the #1 Gran Turismo fanboy on the planet.

Anything about Forza games puts this clown in a trolling frenzy. It's both weirdly amusing and completely pathetic at the same time.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#17EllesarienPosted 7/22/2014 10:18:20 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
I posted it a few pages back. Great start for the first 100. Love the jeep and VW van. I'm looking forward to casual drives.

It's funny...A nice casual drive along a coastal road is going to be my first drive.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#18InjusticeRebornPosted 7/22/2014 10:35:36 AM
"Not enough cars!"

"Too many cars!"

You just can't win. :sigh:
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#19EllesarienPosted 7/22/2014 10:50:48 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...
"Not enough cars!"

"Too many cars!"

You just can't win. :sigh:

Screw that...everything so far about Horizon 2 is all about the win :)
---
#20ScRuiPosted 7/22/2014 11:01:37 AM(edited)
gobuffalo30 posted...
How long before we see topics about people complaining that everyone is using the same car? You know it's going to happen.

If you have had been following this game (well, you wouldn't because you don't own an Xbox ONE) you would know that there are specific races, events and/or challenges for each specific car...

So to answer your question, NO... Not everyone will be using the same car...

Also, to whomever said that each car will be/feel the same because it's an arcade racer ... Nope... Not true...

Forza Horizon 2 will use the same physics from Forza 5 (the SIM) and drivatars also carry over into this game...

So, not only won't all the cars drive the same as eachother but the people you see driving around or racing or at a car meet... Also won't feel or act the same either...

Its cool to hate anything Xbox, but atleast bring some substance to the troll attempts...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>